US$101
US$84
US$84
US$80
My Place Hotel - Monaca / Beaver Valley, PA(Monaca)(Great Value!)
US$83
Travelocity
The Inn(Monaca)
US$71
US$65
Comfort Suites Monaca(Monaca)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$105
US$99
US$106
US$92
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Nothing but ice. No coffee pot. Room was filthy! We found booze bottles under the bed and the toilet had dried urine on the outside! They only provide linens once a week! Carpet nasty! Had to wear flip-flops or feet got black! Owners do not speak very good English. When I told him the toilet was filthy. He asked if I needed toilet paper. No refunds so we had to stay but never again! Thank God for Lysol and Clorox!

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you pay!!!!!
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Checking in ....make you go in a closet door to the night window in mid day. Asked for cash instead of using my credit card. 2 Indian men kept asking me how many? Asked for late check out. That's not an option. Room looks like a room at Bates Motel. We didn't feel clean nor did the room/bathroom. We kept the door cracked. The staff closed the door on his walk around. Opened it back up. They opened the door and yelled that door must be kept closed. Y? No answer. And just closed it again. So I opened it again and put chain on door with my shoe in door. At 10 till 11 they called and said its time for check out. Then minutes later knocking on door say its check out time. The only reason we stayed there was because the old holiday inn was booked. So stay away far away.will sleep in my car b4 I would stay at this Motel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2015

If I could rate it any less than 1 I would have! This is your typical trashy motel you see on TV. Dead bugs, stained linens (along with cigarette holes!) ,two of the three lamps in the in room didn't have lamp shades. The room smelled so bad, we were forced to leave the door open during a huge storm... The bathroom wall is the glass blocks you see in the picture... Hence, not very family friendly. We were planning to stay a week, but once we saw the dead bugs and cigarette burns in the blankets, we decided we needed to stay else where. After being there only 10 minutes and asking politely for our money back, he demanded he kept a nights worth. And with the room not being worth $10...we felt we were ripped off! There are adult shops all around this motel, also. As you can tell this was a nightmare! Never ever again! I urge you to check the room before you give that man money!!!! He did show us a non-smoking room (neither of us smoke so why put us in a smoking room to begin with!?!?) which was a bit better... But still not worth the amount he was charging.

Room Tip: Just don't waste your time, the place across the street is a bit nicer!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2014

When u first walk in the room looked nice. Double bed, flat screen tv, lots of floor space, and a bathroom with thick glass style brick. However when u look closer you will see ROACHES!!! CRAWLING ON THE NIGHT STAND, BATHROOM FLOOR, MICROWAVE AND WALL!!! I left before the night was over. I couldnt take it. And itched the whole way home...never again!!!

• Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank nunu6868
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Having a great stay so far. I've been here on a long job. The rooms are outdated, but well kept. The management has been very accommodating. I can go the office day or night with questions or needs. Plus, the price is right.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business