“Family Shopping”

Woodburn Premium Outlets
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Woodburn
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We come here frequently as a family. Our three year old loves to run around and visit the tree house for kids to play on. We usually just bring one stroller and the kids can trade who gets to sit in it. We love the Disney store. It's always busy there. We recently discovered the New Balance store and were both able to get a pair of walking shoes for a great price!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

A beautiful outlet mall with great shopping options. The stores have great customer service and clean restrooms. It offered great variety with so many stores to choose from, you're bound to find what you want. dont miss out visit this mall. And i dont even like shopping.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

We were looking for a place to find some bargains. This mall certainly is big and has a lot of stores and options. Most of the big name brands are here like Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, and the designers. While we found the brands we wanted, the deals were harder to come by. We spent a lot less than expected just because prices did not seem to be much better than back home.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I am from the UK but visit Portland for work. I decided to take myself off to the outlet a few Sundays ago for some retail therapy.
I got the bus down which was a great way to travel - parking is quite limited at the outlet and a cab was very expensive.

Lots of great choice for shops, and the discounts were very good. I found it lacked food options though - I quite fancies having a nice meal after a few hours shopping, but I ended up with a Subway!

I got some great gifts for friends back in the UK! If you love shopping, I would recommend!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Lots of stores, with good choices. Being someone that takes care of a parent that doesn't walk so well, there was plenty of sitting areas for resting. The Chinese restaurant doesn't look like much from outside but the food is good and the portions are plenty. Worth the trip from anywhere.