All reviewsacross the streetgreat pricecomfy bedoregon coastlinereasonable placehome away from homewalking distancesand dunesmicrowavemotel
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Cute little place that's clean, cozy with super friendly staff. The room was clean and filled with quality antiques, including a sleigh bed (with memory foam mattress), marble-topped side bar, miniature armoire, night stands and dressing table. The pillows weren't that great but we always bring our own so it wasn't a problem. Highly recommended and such a great surprise for this tiny little beach town.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jodi S
Salmon Harbor L, Manager at Salmon Harbor Landing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

We are sorry that the pillows weren't great. We try to keep a variety of pillows in the rooms, but if you find you don't like the pillows, please let us know and we are happy to accommodate with extra/different pillows.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This is a very nice motel that doesn't appear to be from the surface. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable motel beds I have slept on,the rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. We had some friends that spend the summer there recommend it and were glad they did. It was reasonably priced for a tourist town in the summer.The Sourdough Bakery across the street has huge cinnamon rolls that will feed 2 people and are quite good. If you are going to Winchester Bay and don't stay here you are missing out.

Room Tip: The rooms all have a theme to them which is very novel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Salmon Harbor Landing Motel in Winchester Bay. It is located just off Highway 101. Although old fashioned, the room was very lovely. Room and bathroom were clean. The service by the two young gentlemen was very good and helpful. The price, if compared with other hotels/motels of this quality, was very reasonable. Wifi did not work, at least not in our room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Came here after a bad experience with the rude Winchester bay inn . Hate to give this good one away but the people were owsome here. stayed 4 nights and was accommodated in every way was very reasonable on the price. I will return here (go dune fest ) /////keep up the good work people thanks again//////

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I made the call and booked this great place from Arizona for 4 nights. I was truly amazed at how beautiful this place is. I opened the door and just fell in love with my room!! Total comfort and first class all the way. Just perfect! Had everything I needed. Sam went over and above to make my stay so enjoyable, that I just hated to leave. Hats off to you Sam. You really run a beautiful place!! This has just got to be the best place I have ever stayed and can't wait to go back again someday!!

Room Tip: If my room is an example of the rest of them, then they are all 5 star!!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo