All reviews across the street great price comfy bed oregon coastline reasonable place home away from home walking distance sand dunes microwave motel yellow
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Salmon Harbor Landing Motel in Winchester Bay. It is located just off Highway 101. Although old fashioned, the room was very lovely. Room and bathroom were clean. The service by the two young gentlemen was very good and helpful. The price, if compared with other hotels/motels of this quality, was very reasonable. Wifi did not work, at least not in our room.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Came here after a bad experience with the rude Winchester bay inn . Hate to give this good one away but the people were owsome here. stayed 4 nights and was accommodated in every way was very reasonable on the price. I will return here (go dune fest ) /////keep up the good work people thanks again//////

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I made the call and booked this great place from Arizona for 4 nights. I was truly amazed at how beautiful this place is. I opened the door and just fell in love with my room!! Total comfort and first class all the way. Just perfect! Had everything I needed. Sam went over and above to make my stay so enjoyable, that I just hated to leave. Hats off to you Sam. You really run a beautiful place!! This has just got to be the best place I have ever stayed and can't wait to go back again someday!!

Room Tip: If my room is an example of the rest of them, then they are all 5 star!!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This is the first 5 star rating I've given and I really hate to be letting others in on this secret gem for fear of it not being available when we return. We'd read the great reviews, but were even more pleased in person. What appears as a fairly nondescript mom/pop motel from the outside stands up against the boutique motels and B&B's I've been to in the past. We were greeted by the manager who was probably the friendliest and most bubbly hostess we've ever encountered. She was so accommodating when my mom requested coffee creamer. Room 8 was tastefully decorated with country charm, yet was elegant, with an electric fireplace lit to greet us when we entered. The full modern kitchen was stocked with both cooking and eating utensils for those planning to spend some time in the area. Each bed had four pillows and provided such a comfortable sleep that we had to find out what kind of memory foam mattresses they used. All of the appliances worked great as did the free WIFI. The book of past guests' comments, where we were encouraged to leave our own thoughts, was a nice homey touch as well. We spoke to other guests that were equally excited about their rooms. All of this and the price was less than the budget motel lines located on the coast. Most would probably not think of Winchester Bay when looking for a motel, but it's a nice central location to explore the area from Bandon to Florence. We will absolutely return. LOVED IT!!

Room Tip: Room 8 was beautifully decorated, but we heard from other guests that they were just as happy with their rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa R
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

R.I.P. Jean, you will be truly missed. You were always a great part of all of our trips to Winchester Bay. I wish there were more business owners that always had your great attitude. Sam is continuing in your footsteps and carrying on rite where you left off. Miss you!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family