See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We travel to Portland regularly (at least once a year) and always stay in Wilsonville. The motels are less expensive, easier to access and clean. We like the Motel 6 there in Wilsonville the best. We have stayed at a couple others when they were booked solid and we had forgotten to get a reservation. The bed was comfortably firm, nicely made and clean. The shower & bath also quite clean. Check in and out was easy. Coffee in the lobby is not great, but passable. And the price was good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is pretty much a normal Motel 6 except it has 4 floors and an elevator. The room was decent size, clean, had a refrigerator and microwave. It is a clean, basic motel room right off the interstate.

Room Tip: The fourth floor was quiet. Our room was on the north side.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I have lived in the hotel 5 years back which was at that time a Super 8 property. They would serve break fast and the price was decent. This time I went there with the same expectations but was flabbergasted with the facilities, which was NONE. No Breakfast, No toiletries, unclean room, very dirty smell. I felt sad that the new owners of Motel 6 had down standardized the hotel to this extent that it is practically a travelers nightmare.

Room Tip: a sleepover is good, but not a long stay
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Stayed 2 nights due to needing to be in the area.
First night had a bed that was so bad, I felt like it was purchased 30 years ago and never replaced the mattress. The springs "sproinged" when sitting on it, and played 'let's poke the sleeper' all night! And HARD? UGH!
The tub was all chipped, and not real clean.
After no sleep, I went and asked to be moved. Put onto a different floor, the bed was doable and the room much cleaner, and the tub at least was also decent. Thankfully I carry disinfectant spray with me though, as it too didn't seem real clean, but at least a better room!
Oh, and the second night, absolutely nowhere to park when we got back! Had to park in the entrance!
They could also at least have coffee in the rooms, instead of the weak, old tasting coffee in the lobby with cheap creamer.
It was disappointing.
Rather pay a bit more for cleaner, better beds, and some type of amenities.
Oh, and workers, if you're going to smoke pot in a hotel, at least do it where the customers aren't going to have to smell your smoke, and get your earbuds out of your ears so you can hear the customer!
I am sure I am forgetting something, but you get the jist!

Room Tip: Heard 2nd floor is best. 4th is a NO! 3rd was better than 4th.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Time to check-in was typical Received the room we reserved. Room was mostly clean but a large clump of dust/dirt was under the desk in obvious view. Opted to skip the shower. Most alarming was that the smoke detector in our room had been wrapped in plastic wrap. Why hadn't housekeeping noticed and fixed the problem? When I called the front desk he told me "don't worry about it, it's not a problem". Odd that he didn't seem surprised to hear about this condition. But even odder was that he didn't offer to fix it. He told me I could climb up there and take it off if it bothered me (I have a broken foot and am in a cast so that wasn't going to happen). I asked "What if there's a fire?". He said that they are all connected so if it goes off in one room it will go off in all the rooms so it isn't a problem. I asked "but if there's a fire in this room won't the fire alarm not go off?" He said "That's right but it isn't a problem." Well, it won't be a problem for him but it might be a problem for all the sleeping guests of the hotel and the owner of the property. But what the hey...as long as it doesn't interrupt the desk clerk's evening. He doesn't seem very interested in working here so if he gets fired maybe he'll just tell himself "can't pay rent, but it isn't a problem". To the management, this was written right after I spoke to the front desk clerk at 9pm on August 25 if that helps you identify the employee involved. Other than the obvious safety issues the place met my expectations and was a fair value for the price point. (yes, sorry to say that I expect marginal housekeeping in a motel of this caliber; it really isn't fair to judge a $100/night place by the same standards so I can say this met my expectations) and it was the unrelentingly unhelpful experience with the front desk clerk that causes me to drop this rating from "average" to "poor".

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family