All reviews front desk cookies waffles room was clean great breakfast a pet friendly hotel hotel chain biscuits and gravy easy access portland area located close staff was friendly free breakfast plenty of parking air conditioner the breakfast area will stay there again
Reviewed 3 October 2018

The hotel is located in good proximity to HWY. the room was great and with Jacuzzi by surprise. the room was clean and quiet. the bed was comfortable. breakfast was great but the lack of sitting space was very annoying.

the most strange incident was when we waited for the elevator with the front desk worker to take us to 1st floor. the elevator made strange noises and when the worker left the elevator just stuck. after few scary moments it continued to the 1st floor. in the morning we decided to use the stairs rather than this elevator - just to discover that *3* stairs separate the 1st floor from the lobby floor. couldn't the front desk worker to mention this before we used (and stuck) int the elevator???

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shlomi F
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We booked hotel two weeks in advance. When we arrived were surprised to find our room at the very end of the hall of the third floor. No room plaque- rather several pieces of green masking tape with the number written over it. After opening the door, we were greeted by a overwhelming "construction smell."

We called the front desk as ask for another room as the odor was overwhelming.
The friendly front desk told us that they had just shampooed the carpet and they were "Fully booked" - were no rooms available. We were stuck... a family of four.... so much for booking early.
It seems from the condition of the room that it has recently remolded with little concern for the finished condition of the room. In addition to the odor:
* ripped carpet
* cabinets with graffiti (visible under a thin layer of paint)
* dented/scratched refrigerator
* Painted over electrical outlet
* Faucet spewing water all over (missing aerator)
* Room # not listed on emergency evacuation plan

Hallway with word "DIE"

Hotel location is conveniently right off I5 Wilsonville- before you hit the heavy Portland traffic. Parking lot dimly lit, had to drive around the lot to find a space.
Wireless internet was fast and steady. Cable TV with enough channels. Breakfast was standard self-serve: bacon, scrambled eggs, cereal, milk, juice. Coffee was available 24 hours. Breakfast area undersized, not enough places to sit.
Front desk staff and housekeeping were super friendly.

After the front desk informed us were stuck in the odorous room, I phoned the Laquinta 100% satisfaction phone number and detailed the major issues. Corporate Laquinta emailed and then later Wilsonville GM emailed us with a discount offer. After the horrific stay... we did not have the heart to return even for a discount and upgraded room.
Thanks to La quinta for keeping their promise. I received a full refund.
I found out that there is no advantage to booking your room early. Only La quinta Elite members get priority or upgrade. Everyone else is first-come-first-serve.
The construction odor was so bad we had to wash all of the clothes in our luggage when we returned home... My son says he still remembers the odor a week later.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Wilsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I wrote a recent review to which I received a very gracious letter of apology and even thanks from the LaQuinta manager. She said that due to my review there would follow up among the staff. The room in which I stayed had been removed from use. And she refunded my last day although I checked out later than their 11:00 check out time. So it is with great pleasure that I can change my review. Because I had a opportunity to see the room across the hall which was odor free. I would have taken it had it been available. Please reconsider this as a very good choice if you are in the Wilsonville area!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Adventurer161710
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The room stench was unbearable. The drapes hanging broken, shower curtain ripped and torn and didn't even reach into the tub. When I asked for a replacement, they had the maid cut the bottom off more evenly! A business cohort had a bed so bad he had to change rooms in the middle of the second night. Another was in a basement room that he said was like being in a sauna it was so oppressively damp and smelled like a locker room. The desk service ewas almost hostile when I complained about the odor. No one ever apologized. I checked out and am now still on my business trip, but with much better accommodations at Best Western. And it costs less!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn Wilsonville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We sincerely appreciate the time you’ve taken to provide such constructive feedback regarding your experience. We are very sorry to hear of the unsatisfactory aspects of your stay. This information has been forwarded to our Management Team to ensure improvements are considered and made. We hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future to better your opinion.

Danielle
LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The hotel was just ok. It served the purpose . We were in the basement did not feel all that safe, they could of put us on a higher floor. The paying machine was down. So we had to wait to check out the next morning. We wanted to be on our way really early but had to wait.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends