Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$106
BestWestern.comUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
Lol.travelUS$124
All reviews ram restaurant eggs within walking distance biscuits and gravy business trip great breakfast angela shopping exit salem convenience microwave interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2020

Excellent customer service, easy to get location, great rate. Plenty of places to dine out close to this location, from coffee shops, grocery and convenience stores, and restaurants and bars. Great place to stay with family.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 17 May 2020

From the time you walk in until the time you walk out you feel so comfortable in the environment around you. Laura at check-in so friendly so quick to get what you need. Robert the night guy full of info for anything you need to know about the location. And Crystal on your way out makes you want to come back. All in all five stars in my book I can barely wait for the pools to open back up so we can take advantage of the comfortness. All three employees Laura Robert and Crystal made me feel like I was part of their Best Western family thank you for the great job that you are doing.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2020

We enjoyed our 2 night stay during this craziness.. we needed a break from being stuck in the house and this was a great location! Super friendly staff!! Our room was nice and clean. I’ll definitely bring using this location again.

Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

I travel a lot for business and usually use a different chain brand. This Best Western, was a pleasant surprise of model Hospitality, Cleanliness and Value during a late winter week in early March. The staff was friendly and bent over backwards to please, even supplying a to-go bag for a missed breakfast. A couple of hours after checkout, I needed a place to do my paperwork and the desk person graciously allowed me to use one of the tables in the Breakfast area to operate my laptop. Overall an excellent experience that I will use again next trip.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2020

This hotel met all my expectations and exceeded in the excellent breakfast. There was an excellent selection including cereal, eggs, both bacon and sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles. Special was the condiments for the oatmeal, brown sugar, walnuts, raisins, etc. The desk staff, housekeeping and maintenance man were all ready to help me with any concerns.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW_Wilsonville, Manager at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Esther,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 503-570-9700.