All reviews rooms are spacious eggs king and queen half wall hot breakfast the location is perfect went out of her way asked how pool and hot tub biscuits and gravy easy access to the freeway stay there again front desk staff great place to stay located right business trip nice room
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Angela check-in was amazing very friendly very happy like she enjoyed her job. Everything was clean room was just like you would expect from a Best Western Plus. And breakfast was excellent way to start our day.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank T9268VXkevinp
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I had a good experience, although I’m not sure if I would come back. The room was facing the I-5 and still wasn’t as noisy as expected, but noisy anyway. Breakfast was ok, facilities were clean and our bed was comfortable. Staff was great 5 stars.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I stayed in this hotel for three nights for a conference at Canby. It was a nice hotel. The only thing I didn't like was the customer service. I left an electric shaver in the room, and didn't find it until I arrived home. It was not an expensive one, but it was significant to me because it was given by a very good friend. I contacted the customer service. They replied late and promised that the local manager would contact me. But nothing has ever happened threnafter.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I've been staying at this hotel for years when visiting family in the area and just recently had a single night reserved that I attempted to cancel the afternoon prior to arrival. After repeated tries to reach the hotel by phone, the hotel refused to accept my cancellation and directed me to cancel online since that's how the reservation was made.

After much effort since I was travelling with limited online access, I reached someone at the online organization and they cancelled my reservation with no charges while keeping me on the phone for almost 15 minutes while they interacted with the hotel.

While reviewing my bank statement, I discovered that the hotel charged me despite my cancellation being approved with no charges. I have now had numerous phone calls and e-mails with both the hotel and the online organization and the bottom line is that the hotel refused to accept my cancellation request but is insisting on charging me.

Choice is launching an investigation to get to the bottom of this and I still don't know if I'll be refunded for a room I was charged for despite cancelling. Any way you look at it, this is abhorrent customer service from this hotel's management.

Save yourself the hassle and endless run around and book elsewhere!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Locked out of the house and didn’t want to awaken the family I went to theBest Western. Very clean and quiet after a late night I was refreshed for the next day. Would recommend this hotel over the others in Wilsonville.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family