See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Both of my boys and my husband got red rashes on their faces and bodies after swimming in the pool for an hour. It might have been an imbalance in the chemicals, but the pool was also dirty. The breakfast area was not stocked/replenished well and the garbage was overflowing. By 9am there were only a few bagels, an orange, a few apples, and dry cereal but the milk container was empty. The counters and tables were filthy and looked like after breakfast was originally set up, no one came back to check if things needed to be added or cleaned. We didn’t stay to eat what little food there was because of how dirty it was. Hungry little kids when you’re counting on breakfast being provided is a major downer. Disappointed with our service and stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Unknown person entered & quickly exited my handicap room through the dead bolted interior door @ 4:03AM, which lacked safety chain. Totally traumatized & couldn't sleep. No manager on duty or available by phone around 8:30AM, when I complained. Also, the outside door only opened half way due to furniture too close. Missing adjustment knob in refrigerator, ripped & cracked lamp shades, ripped carpet, etc. Bed was comfortable, though. They ran out of food in breakfast room. Friendly, but harried,overworked staff. Took pix's & reported incident to RHL Corporate, requesting investigation & action plan.

Room Tip: Thoroughly check room for safety, security, & cleanliness b/4 acceptance
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank suzq2017
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Clean,but just okay.NO elevator,so be aware of you are a senior. Asked for downstairs, it no luck with that. The room was just okay,entry door jammed,Very hard to open then had to slam it to close. A/C not working properly, but only 1 night didn't go to staff.Breakfast fair,we were there about 8:15,most was gone. Probably wouldn't stay again for the price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Even with the understanding that this is an "economy" motel, I was disappointed by the number of little things that were wrong with the room.

We tried logging into the wi-fi according to the information in the room but the password was invalid. I tried to call the desk to get the right password, and the phone didn't work. In the morning I wanted to open the curtains to let in light, but there was only a black out drape, no sheer curtains for privacy on a window that looked directly onto the parking lot. I tried to use the microwave but it didn't work - finally figured out it had been unplugged. The bed was comfortable, but creaked loudly every time you moved. The breakfast was decent, and included hard boiled eggs, but they weren't peeled, and there was no place to rinse of the bits of egg shell.

They all seem like small things, but taken together show a lack of care and attention.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I had modest expectations because of the lukewarm reviews but I needed a lower priced place to stay as I was getting 2 rooms for myself and my newly married son and his wife. We both ended up with jacuzzi suites. Large rooms with king sized beds and a jacuzzi big enough for 2. Plenty of hot water. Everything clean and friendly service from the girls at the front desk. Couldn’t ask for better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family