“Wow? What happened?”

Add it.
The Original Wow Burger
Ranked #35 of 70 Restaurants in West Linn
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We'd been here 4-5 times previously. Our first couple of visits really impressed us, as you can see from my reviews. Went back about a week ago -- had noticed a banner sign in the Walmart parking lot next door that indicated "new ownership." Hmmm... anyhow, we came around 7pm on a Friday and the place was virtually deserted. A new guy was obviously being trained by another staff person, Not a problem -- except the burgers seemed more expensive than last visit, lacked the "Wow" factor that we had initially experienced (seemed thinner , just plainly grilled, and not as good) and the rosemary/garlic fries were pretty tasteless. Although there were virtually no other customers, our food came cool (I noticed that their evaluation sheets ask about temperature). A real disappointment -- I don't think we'll be earning our free entree, even though we have only one order to go before we get it. Darn.... Maybe the location is cursed?

Reviewed 2 October 2017

was hoping for more since this place seem to change every year or so. Food was ok, service non existent and the prices are very high for what you get. Looking for a great new local place and was disappointed

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We wanted comfort food and I suggested Wow Burger vs. 5 Guys. Glad we came here -- the burgers were again very good (they even give you the done-ness you want, in our case medium rare) and all the topping you'd like. My wife had the lettuce wrap vs. bun, but decided the lettuce (while crisp and good) kind of turned the burger into a salad because it was cold. I had the French bun and a lot of toppings. Very pleased. The basic Parmesan fries kicked the whole experience up a notch for us (again).

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I have been to Wow Burger in Cascade Station many times - great burgers & nice clean atmosphere & good service. Was excited that we now have a Wow Burger in West Linn. Walked in this "new restaurant" which smelled like it had been there for years & needed a deep cleaning. Very poorly executed "industrial" décor, the ketchup container on the table was nasty & the napkin holder had dried ketchup on it. Washroom floor was sticky all over. Just a generally grubby dirty feel to the place - My medium burger was well done, dressed as ordered & tasted good. Good fries too. But the overall vibe to the place will keep me from returning.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Until now, we felt that 5 Guys is the best burger joint in town -- but Wow Burger knocks them off their pedestal. Really good, never-frozen hamburger meat, all the add-ons one could desire, but better buns and unique fries. Slightly more expensive than 5 Guys but well worth it! Oh, and really friendly staff.