“Wood family”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great value restaurant near Welches and Mt Hood. Friendly staff and massive meals (we ate here 2 nights in a row). Old time decor with cool old photos of the region. The gift shop was great value too. You will be convinced that there are Yetis in the hills!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wandered in to the zig Zag inn for dinner. We were instantly pleased with the atmosphere. The workers were very welcoming. We ordered a medium size pizza, half taco pizza and half Canadian bacon with mushrooms. The pizza was amazing I enjoyed both kinds but I can’t get pass taco pizza being my favorite, my husband loved both also but his favorite was the Canadian bacon, bottom line I don’t think you will be disappointed with whatever you choose. Biggest bargain ever, $18.99 . We noticed a lot of local people came in and took their orders to go. Great history about the person who built the building located on the back of the menu. You will not want to miss this stop.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I’m a fan of ZigZag Inn. I’ve recommended it to many. Like this night I suggested my friends to meet at the historic restaurant. Well while I have had many very good meals here Saturday December the 16th it was not so! My wife and I both ordered Fish and Chips having never had it there. Mistake! Both meals were full of grease and the French fries were even bad. I hate writing a less than favorable review. But that’s what I’m doing. Sorry to say DO NOT ORDER THE FISH AND CHIPS!
That’s a One Star review only for this visit.

Pizza is great, roast beef and hot sandwiches are good also.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Nice little restaurant with great atmosphere on the river. Great breakfast and if you order before 9 the house special is only $5

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was with family and we called here after a lovely day around the lakes and mountain area, so it was conveniently on our way home. We all had good meals, fish and chips, burger and chips etc. All the meals were tasty and well presented. The service was also good and staff friendly.