“filling lunch”

Wraptitude
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Welches
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I was across the street for a fly fishing lesson. Our teacher handed us menus, took our order and returned with tastey lunches that were delicious. I would have gone back again but we had to be on the rosd before they opened.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Perfect for a lunch or casual dinner. Enjoyed healthy options and eating outdoors in the summer. Lots of sandwich and salad choices.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Ok listen up hippy diners and foodies!
Talk about a time warp! It was like putting myself back in time in Boulder Creek at Joe's Bar. The wrap itself is supersized! So delicious with a spinach wrap to top it all off! My uncle had the Alamo, I had the Caprese and my mom had a ceasar salad...cant remember what my aunt had, but restaurant knew their first name basis. So classic hippy, totally eclectic! It was beyond decorated beyond words. Mom really liked the ceasar and my caprese was sinfully yumlicious! I would strongly recommend this place to eat or drink anytime of day,...going up to the mountain or coming back from. Great takeout place too! Good quality local products used in each wrap...you can taste the freshness!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Their wraps are really good, but $ 10 for ONE wrap? For take away.... O, and you get a small bag of potato chips, that’s included in the $10

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This place certainly serves up the ski/snowboard/mountain biking atmosphere. Easy access of U.S. 26, the restaurant provides excellent burgers and, of course, wraps. Good selection of local craft beers and other interesting beverages. Friendly place with ready-to-please staff.