“Great coffee - great atmosphere ”
Review of The Beachside Buzz

The Beachside Buzz
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Waldport
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Description: We are a small drive-thru, walk-up espresso stand that serves organic, fair-trade, shade grown, batch roasted coffee roasted by Cafe Mam. We also serve Humm Kombucha, and sparkling Yerba Mate. We bake scones, cookies, turnovers and wraps daily and offer a variety of delcious bagel sandwiches and treats for the kiddos. We also carry a wide variety of organic and non-gmo milk alternatives. Ask us about our gluten-free and vegetarian options as well!
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Driving the 101 and stopping along the way for a great cup of coffee - 3 yummy variations - each cup made with specific detail - and cute stickers to keep it hot!
We recommend you get a cup on your route down the coast!

Raychel M, Owner at The Beachside Buzz, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for stopping in! Hope to see you on your next trip to the beach!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Awesome bagels. Have the breakfast bagel with pesto. You won't be disappointed.
Great coffee and the girls treat you like family.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times and have never been disappointed! They are so nice and make the most delicious breakfast bagel sandwiches! Coffee is excellent (got a sugar free latte) and they gave my pup a treat!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times the past few months and they never disappoint! Very sincere, have great specials, and best of all......delicious coffee!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I were visiting the Oregon Coast last month. My aunt lives in Waldport and when we asked where the best place to get coffee was she recommended The Beachside Buzz. So of course we had to stop in and see for ourselves. And let me tell we weren't disappointed. I'm not a huge coffee drinker so I got a vanilla chai tea, and it was amazing. One of the best chai teas I've had!! I also ordered a bagel sandwich and was amazed to find out that they served gluten free bread and veggie sausage. It was amazing because most places don't offer those from where I live. So I got a gluten free breakfast sandwich with veggie sausage and it was so good! I'll definitely be back in the next time we visit!