“THE place to go for coffee on the coast”
Review of Espresso 101

Espresso 101
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Waldport
Description: Drive thru Espresso serving mochas, lattes, brewed coffee, iced and blended frappes, chai tea, baked goods.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

We make it a habit of getting lattes and mochas here. The baristas know what they are doing and can make custom drinks like cinnamon powder lattes. They have good hours too, which is key along the coast where places often close early.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Friendly staff and great espresso. I found it easy to get to, which in the summer that is important.

1  Thank chaplainmaryjane
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Im a regular at a popular coffee place in Newport but found myself being in Waldport three days in a row and took a chance on 101 coffee. I am originally from the southwest so the Mexican mocha intrigued me. It was delicious and so was the hot cocoa I ordered for the grandkids...all three days! I now have a stop to look forward to whenever I find myself in Waldport.

1  Thank mermaidtears2010
Reviewed 9 June 2017

So glad this coffee option was available. Helpful service and many caffeine choices that included many no sugar tasty drinks. Came 4 times and will return again.

1  Thank Judith A
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff - helped us save money by ordering a different way. Omg, coffee is amazing! Got a Ghiradelli mocha. Yum!