“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I read all the reviews and was very gratified the reviewers were spot on. I did takeout, while waiting I observed the service. It was impeccable. Always checking on diners. As I waited a mother with young girl came in and ordered, the lady taking the order gave her a sucker (after asking if OK) this appeased the child while-she waited. Smelling my takeout all eight miles to hotel.
Drove me crazy. Food was outstanding. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Michael and Amy, the host and hostess, will remember your first names and your favorite Chinese food if you eat here more than once. For the price the quality of the food is very good, and they will prepare your food as you like it including special requests like "more spicy " or less. Children seem to really like the food here as well. The atmosphere/ambience is adequate, but your taste buds will hardly notice. Try it, you'll be pleased.

1  Thank CourtenayOregon
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The food was good, pretty standard Chinese fare, but when I asked some questions about spiciness and which vegetables were included I was told they would make it anyway I wanted. It doesn't easier than that.

Lunch prices were reasonable too.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Loved this food and service Mom and Pop shop definitely a good choice. will definitely return. Family style dinners are a hit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were returning from a trip on Highway 101 to the Coastal Redwoods in Northern California and needed to refuel our hungry bodies, so we stopped at this convenient Chinese Restaurant for a quick meal. We were pleasantly surprised to find good food and excellent service here!

1  Thank Dale H