Open today: 11:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Blown away

This place was awesome. The staff were great, the setting breathtaking. The wine delicious and... read more

Reviewed 21 July 2019
Ian G
Wotton-under-Edge, United Kingdom
Delicious Wine

Very nice staff, friendly dog, and delicious Pino. Beautiful surroundings, out in the country... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2017
KatyM123
Beaverton, OR

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Very nice staff, friendly dog, and delicious Pino. Beautiful surroundings, out in the country, easy drive.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2017

The Easter event with the adult and kid Easter egg hunt is always a great event to attend! Their Halloween event and many other events they host are so much fun as well.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Tucked away in the Umpqua Valley west of Roseburg, OR this place has two of my favorite wines and will gladly ship some for me to my home while I'm there on vacation.

My favorites:
Verison
Mueller Thorgot

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Patb5565
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I went to Henry Estate Winery today to use my Groupon for a wine tasting and two souvenir glasses for 2. They blatantly refused to honor it. I was first told that they were running too low on glasses to give any to us, even though they had a bunch of them hanging from the bar. After we tasted some mostly sour wines from the glasses we thought we had already bought through Groupon, they tried to give us instead 2 random tacky looking wine glasses which did not say the name of the winery on them. When I objected, the bartender unprofessionally accused me of giving her the "stink eye" (...?), and I was then told that the groupon expired 6 months ago. It expires December 2016... I spoke with a woman named Cindy, who ultimately refused to honor the groupon and after a lengthy conversation with me, she agreed to refund us the cost of the groupon and gave us two ugly wine glasses left over from some event they had. It was a frustrating experience in that I did not get what I paid for, and I made a long trip just to go to "Henry Estates" with my friend, Henry. Turned what was supposed to be a fun, goofy day into a rather stressful one, unfortunately. Oh well, at least there was "Henry's Bakery" nearby with awesome donuts! You win some, you lose some, I guess!

Date of experience: July 2016
4  Thank keet1631
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Visited today with my aunt and uncle. Enjoyed our visit quite a bit. The tasting room has an old-world, German feel to it. The wines are excellent, with several Pinot Noirs and other varietals to choose from. Shanna ("Banana") was friendly and knowledgable about their wines and history. They also had he most reasonably priced wines of the 3 wineries we visited. Would visit again.

Date of experience: April 2016