“Great place”

Lighthouse Center Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Umpqua
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: I could not stop myself from writing about this place. I am here for few days and will be going back to this cafe for every lunch and dinner. Today me and my wife had a Potato Salad and Pasta. No doubts it was the best Potatao Salad and Pasta I ever had. The best part is that everything is organic and vegetarian. They donot use any meat, fish or eggs. I have also tasted tea cakes and biscuits from this bakery and they are super delicious. If you ar epassing this area, STOP and EAT! They offer: * Fresh baked bread from our wood-fired brick oven * Homemade desserts and pastries * Vegetarian cafe * Organic, fair trade coffee and espresso drinks * Deli salads * Fresh, organic produce and greens * Hand-dipped Ice Cream * Bulk foods * Natural foods * Convenience Items * ECO-Friendly Products * Local foods and hand-crafted items
Reviewed 22 March 2020

It’s a wonderful place! Homemade everything! I can’t begin to tell you all the choices you have. Then there’s their homemade sticky buns, ice cream and much much more! If you haven’t gone there you should. We love it.

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

This is a popular lunch spot even tho it out of the way. I love their salads and soups. This is a vegetarian restaurant. My meat eating husband ate the tofu Reuben and really liked it. Lots of yummy looking bakery goodies.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Adventure_Debi
Reviewed 5 November 2019

This lovely little eatery is located a bit off the beaten path, but when you find it you will be delighted. The vegetarian food is fresh and delicious. The freshly baked bread and deserts will send you to nirvana. I highly recommend this everyone check this place out. Not a vegetarian, no problem. Meat eaters will be satisfied when they fill their bellies with this yummy food.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Everytime we are in the area we stop in for lunch! The food is so amazing! We even had leftovers for another day. The meals are so big. The staff is great! The restaurant is clean and welcoming.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019

Folks, this one is a TEN! Something in the wonderful food and pastries is addicting because I want to go everyday.I can’t believe I just saw a review of one star because of a rude employee. Ridiculous. Nicest entire group of employees you will ever find, all working very hard. It is almost always busy but don’t let the lines fool you, they get everyone served efficiently. I cannot say enough about the atmosphere, the staff, the bread, salads.The Asian salad is simply the best.Dont skip the pastries, you won’t find any better anywhere.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Martha B

Been to Lighthouse Center Bakery? Share your experiences!