Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$146
Expedia.comUS$146
Hotels.comUS$146
Orbitz.comUS$146
TravelocityUS$146
CheapTicketsUS$146
All reviews limited breakfast large room eggs and sausage front desk staff fantastic stay fantastic hotel would definitely stay here again balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Planned a quick night away for myself and wanted someplace that had lots of options for good and drinks. I booked one of the Lakeside Premium rooms. My room was on the 3rd floor and it was lovely. Very spacious with a small balcony overlooking the (small, man made) lake. The restaurant was right below and was busy on a Friday evening. I had to close the door to the balcony as the noise was getting a little loud, but things were quiet by 10p.

Check-in was quick and used social distancing practices. They offered a small menu to choose my breakfast in the morning that I could pick up (frozen breakfast sandwich, oatmeal or eggs and sausage). The pool and fitness center were closed (as expected) but there is a lot of shopping, restaurants/bars and things to do within walking distance.

The bed was very comfortable and the room had a small fridge and microwave. The air/heat is an older wall model that was a bit loud and there was something wrong with my fridge and it ended up freezing the $30 worth of cheese that I had in there to have with my wine. I didn’t notice until the next morning and brought it to the attention of the front desk staff.

I would definitely stay here again and looking forward to bring my husband back and trying one of the suites. I did not try the restaurant during my stay but their menu looked amazing!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

While Covid-19 is in full swing, my husband and I were a bit apprehensive about traveling and staying in hotels. We decided to choose our hotel based on their response to the virus and how seriously they took safety concerns.
Enter Richard, the front desk staff on duty when I called. After answering all my questions and addressing my concerns, he totally put me at ease and we even chatted a bit about our families and how much we want to protect them by being careful about mask wearing.
We easily found the hotel and were greeted immediately. We found the staff very warm, attentive and genuinely interested in us having a fantastic stay.
Enter the beautiful room with a gorgeous view. All I can say is “Wow!” We sat out on the patio and thought a glass of wine might be nice. They sell wine in the Lobby (La Creme, our favorite!) so how perfect was that?
Then we wanted to change our dinner reservation at the connecting restaurant...as you can guess, their answer was “no problem, we’ll help you with that!”
The owners and staff are wonderful and so attentive. We have lived and traveled all over the world and have written many reviews. I can’t think of too many that I got this excited about writing.
Well done, Century Hotel!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tracey Sitton, Owner at Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was lovely meeting you yesterday, Julie! We are thrilled to be open again and appreciative you noticed everything we are doing to keep our guests safe and comfortable during these unprecedented times. Safe travels and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 November 2019

This is one of the classiest hotels in which I have stayed in some time. Well appointed, sound proof walls and lots of nice little touches. It was a large room. My only hang up was you set the temperature on the Amana heater and goes on an off all night. Might have been my fault.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2019

Picked this place last minute as it was almost all that was available. Having read the reviews, i knew to expect a man-made "lake", but it still made for a pleasant view while dining downstairs on the patio.Staff were helpful, hotel was clean,, room was comfortable, really small balcony with a view of the parking lot, but we took what was left. Pleasantly surprised with the location, didn't expect it to have such enjoyable walks along a river, through "town", and nice residential streets.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 22 July 2019

If your in the area and looking for a nice, this is an excellent choice. Friendly staff, clean rooms and a really great restaurant. Your stay includes a large choice buffet breakfast. A stop worth checking out.

Room tip: Choose Lake view
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Veronica_Stewart, Guest Relations Manager at Century Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Larrybfive,

We appreciate the feedback. Thanks so much for staying with us! Be sure to book with us directly to get the free breakfast included with your stay. We hope to see you again next time you're in town!

-Century Hotel