“Best Chinese Food”

Taste of Village Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 59 Restaurants in Troutdale
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Great traditional chinese restaurant, everything is fresh. BBQ pork and General Tso's chicken is the best. Bring a big appetite.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Since I was in Troutdale and checking out the places they had to drink, I just had to walk into this place, I found I was in a Chinese Restaurant. It didn't look like a place to go for a drink. Then I spotted the Lounge sign by a closed door.

I told the waitress that I was here for the Lounge and she nodded. I continued to the door and walked inside. I found a small hall with restrooms to the right and the bar straight on. I headed straight on. Sat at the bar and order a beer.

I gazed around the room and counted 6 Video Poker machines and one ATM. I got up and headed to the machines in the far corner. Sipped my drink and and managed to break even. So I cashed out and left to go home.

The lounge was a cool place. But it seemed at odds with the restaurant . It is like two entirely different world co-exist inside the same building.The lounge was more to my liking than the Restaurant.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This is a small restaurant on the main street in Troutdale. The food is good, not great. Portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. One person was handling table service and outgoing orders and seemed very harried while trying to accomplish all that.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Place is old and service is fair. The food is not authentic and very bland. Ordered fried rice and chicken and steamed pot stickers which where so thick I had to cut and eat the insides. Not a good choice.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This is a very small Chinese Restaurant located in town. Most food was OK but the Egg Foo Young was terrible. Service was slow but cordial.