US$94
US$154
US$106
US$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$170
US$164
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$152
US$93
US$84
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssmall airportsoupcookiesroom was cleanfront deskdairy queenbiscuits and gravycascade lockspet arearooms are nicehot tubeasy accesswafflesvery nice stayportland airportfresh fruitstay there again
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We spent two nights here. Rooms were clean and roomy, shower was good. The staff was helpful and friendly. No pool, but I used their outside hot tub. Breakfast was plentiful with lots of choices. For budget travelling this hotel worked out very well for us. Also, easy access to the interstate, local shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Loree_Harrell, Guest Relations Director at Comfort Inn Columbia Gorge Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and making the time to let us know you had a good experience, Brien! I'm very glad we made you welcome, and that you were able to take good advantage of the spa and breakfast.

And, yes, our showers are indeed good - I wish I could import one to my home :).

We'll see you next time you're this direction!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Room exceptionally large and clean. Hot tub avail, did not see pool.
Laundry room tidy, had single serve soap, etc vended.
Breakfast standard variety. Hot was hot and what was supposed to be cold was chilled. Altho interstate was in back yard there was no traffic noise.
Entire building smoke free.
Mattress comfortable. Staff friendly. Check in/out streamline and easy even tho we were walkins without a reservation

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Yay for warm cookies! :)) Thank you for the detailed review, Susan, I am very glad that you had a good stay with us and that we made you well welcome and comfortable.

We appreciate you spontaneously staying with us, and will be delighted to have you back the next time you're traveling this way!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Came to the area to complete the Bridge of the Gods Half Marathon in Cascade Locks. No hotels were available in Cascade Locks. This hotel was only 30 minutes from the start line via I-84 so great alternative. Also, checkout was at 1:00 pm so could easily complete the half marathon, get back to hotel to shower before leaving for Portland airport.
Very clean. Had no issues with noise as mentioned in other postings. Breakfast was wide variety and hostess kept everything clean and supplied. Enjoyed the nightly cookies and soup. Had never had that combination offered before, however. Very nice touch!!!!
Would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

I am very glad that you found us for the Bridge Of The Gods run, Seri! That has to be one of the sweetest runs in the country, and I am very glad that our 1:00 checkout time let you get back for a shower before you had to be back to PDX for your flight :).

I am happy that the soup and cookies were enjoyed - that's our favorite extra thing that we do, and it's nice to have it noticed.

We look forward to seeing you again next year or sooner when you're back for another Columbia River Gorge or Portland explore!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I picked this off the map, since we would be driving into Portland from the east on I-84 during afternoon rush hour. That worked out great & we did not suffer any rush-hour slowdowns. The hotel is nearly new & quite comfortable, but the location is between the Troutdale airport & a vacant lot. Although Troutdale is directly south of the hotel on the other side of I-84, you need to drive a half-mile west to get under I-84, then work back to Troutdale.

Room Tip: The Troutdale Airport is west of the hotel & might produce some noise. The east side rooms face an ugly vacent lot that is very quite.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and newer styled. It is super easy to access from the freeway. It's just a short drive to restaurants, etc... The reason I only gave 4 stars is because it's not a quite nights sleep. Between hearing everything above us and all the doors slamming, it gets annoying. They do serve a full breakfast ( waffles, cereal, eggs, oatmeal, etc...) in the morning which has the potential to be really good, it's just not yet. The breakfast area is really small and gets congested easily. The items run out quickly too. I think if they change the flow, like an enter and exist, it will help keep it moving. Also having a staff member on duty to replenish the breakfast items would be helpful also.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family