“they smoke their own meats”

Bandits Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Troutdale
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Typical pub type atmosphere where a lot of the locals go. I would say it is a favorite watering hole for many. Nice pub type food menu.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

This is a great casual bar with excellent pub food and a nice selection of craft beers on tap. We had the cuban and it was 5 stars, they smoke their own pork and it just makes the sandwich. We received exceptional service from Rob with is what moved my review to 5 stars. We will be back for sure..

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We discovered this nice friendly little bar on an overnight visit to Troutdale. Staff and owner very welcoming and helpful. Nice variety of beers and the food was good too. We had a large portion of nachos with in-house smoked chicken which was delicious. Enjoyed the place so much we went back the following lunch time to sample the 'dirty rice boat' as recommended by some locals the previous evening. It didn't disappoint. Will certainly visit Bandits again if we are in the area.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Bandits is a local bar that serves food, bar food. I think with that in mind this place isnt too bad. Unfortunately I asked for a recommendation form the bar tender and was told the salmon burger is exceptional, it wasn't. It was just a fishy burger, nothing more. The rest of the appetizers and finger food were ok and in the end I think had I stuck with the bar food I would have been better off. The place is cool, and the crowd seemed local and friendly. If I was to return I would order differently, or stick to drinking.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Friendly staff, local hang out - always running into people I know there. I like to meet my "cave girls" there for happy hour periodically. Cozy bar with fantastic food and beverages.