Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
Expedia.comUS$62
eDreamsUS$62
CheapTicketsUS$62
TravelocityUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

I dont think I have ever wanted to post a more NEGATIVE review. So suffice it to say - don't believe the NO SMOKING signs, be very aware of your surroundings, there is no AC and last one of rooms had been previously used after it had been cleaned...I won't go into graphic detail. On a positive note I got refunded the rooms so I could leave. I miss when Motel 6 had corporate reviews.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Truck parking for a few trucks. Clean property. Very nice, friendly staff. Rooms are smaller but Motel 6 is usually stop over or should short stay. Everything worked, clean, quiet comfortable. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2019

Motel 6 is very basic, but for over $100/night, one would expect a bit more -- perhaps a continental breakfast, microwave, mini fridge, but no. I paid less and got more amenities at other motels. But I didn't stay there for the amenities - I just needed a place to sleep and leave the next morning. Room was clean. Towels were too small (no bath towel size, but I just used a couple of hand towels. Place had a pool but I didn't use it. Very convenient to I-5.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JoeFRocklin
Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

No working ac, pool is unavailable rooms were so hot got heatstroke in the room this has been good hotel in the past but wont be back. To many excuses from management about stuff not working. Maybe management should stay in a room for 24hrs and see if then they do something!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cougar4everbroken
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is better than some motel 6s I've stayed at. Yes, the bed is tucked in a corner, the floors are wood, and shower small. Our room was dirty under the bed and some of the fixtures were attached crooked. However, everything worked, there was plenty hot water, the bed itself seemed clean, the pool area looked great, and they had shampoo available for purchase. The reason I would recommend this hotel, however, is the location. It's right off the highway and easy to find after a day of driving. There's a neat sports bar/arcade/bowling alley right down the block and a delicious diner across the road.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple