Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$201
TripadvisorUS$201
Travelocity
PricelineUS$201
Hotels.comUS$201
HurbUS$236
All reviews front desk free weights exercise room very nice stay marriott pdx
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2020

I spent 3 nights at this hotel and really enjoyed it. The staff is wonderful, the place is very quite and clean, and the rooms are very comfortable. The exercise room was a little too warm to spend much time in, but I appreciated the free weights that were available. We enjoyed the bar area in the evenings, too.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 1 January 2020

Enjoyed a very nice stay at Courtyard Tigard Dec 28-29, 2019.

Special thanks and Kudos to Front Desk Team Member Erin for her fantastic customer service.

I was in town for a funeral and needed to change clothes after flying into PDX.
Erin was able to accommodate my request and I was able to change in the comfort of the
excellent room she made available for me. Thank You Erin !

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

A Marriot Courtyard that delivers as you expect. Nice and clean, friendly staff. Very comfortable beds. Free parking. The gym as small but functional, some machines for weights exercises would be good

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2019

On my previous visit I would rate four stars however, this visit was a little tiresome. When I checked in the staff was sort of dry and not very welcoming. She wasn't rude or disrespectful just seemed very reserved which was odd for a front desk attendant (possibly a newer employee).

The room setup is a familiar one and nothing to really comment about. The walls seem super thin as I heard alot of conversations and movement in rooms beside me and above me. The biggest issue was the shaking that kept me from sleeping. I do not know what it was but there was a strange noise of something starting then my entire room and bed started shaking. I didn't notice it on the first night, I was exhausted, but I noticed it three times through the night on the second night and once on the third. It woke me all four times.

I mentioned it to the night crew and they scratched there heads and were confused why that would happen. One staff member said he heard someone mention the same issue before. They didn't offer to move me just apologized and asked if I would let them know if it happened again and they checked the room below to see if the root cause was there.

Room tip: Not room 212!
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank joedasmith
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Dear joedasmith,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We truly appreciate hearing from our guests so that we can continuously improve our services and amenities.

Regarding the noise, we did hear about this and my Operations Manager and I are still trying to figure out what this could have been. Our laundry can cause shaking as you mentioned but we don't run it through the night so we are still investigating. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can hopefully avoid this for future guests.

I am a bit surprised by your less than enthusiastic welcome as the person who checked you in typically receives high marks for her welcoming demeanor and is usually a guest favorite. I will absolutely be discussing this with her and I know she will take this to heart to make sure that she displays the same enthusiasm to each guest that walks through our front door.

Thank you again for your time and comments. I hope you have a very happy holiday season and that you will consider our property again whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Sincere regards,
Liz Sibert

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel was decent and very comfortable. It was a clean and refreshing change from a terrible place we checked out of beforehand. They were able to get us in on short notice.

My disappointment was that the breakfast was a Starbucks that was pretty expensive and I was never served. I stood at the counter and was acknowledged by the two workers and then they turned around and ignored me for several minutes until I just left. I was able to get a breakfast sandwich from Burgerville around the corner faster and for half the price.

Date of stay: October 2019