US$151
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
  • Pool
Grand Hotel At Bridgeport(Tigard)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$225
Orbitz.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
Priceline
All reviewsbusiness parkoffice parkstarbucks locatedfront deskparking lottypical courtyardkeurig coffeesleep qualitymaintained hotelnice lobbylight dinnerhot tubshopping and restaurantscomfortable stayconvenient locationclean roomsbreakfast included
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Has been awhile since we stayed at this property and it has had a great new face lift. The property was clean and comfortable. Staff was attentive and professional. The location is certainly a business setting, but easy to get in and out of.

Will return

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The rooms are pretty good. The location is not near any restaurants or conveniences - it’s more in a business park so be prepared to drive everywhere. There is no real restaurant in the hotel. There is a cafeteria style room with a very limited menu and really poor service (stood at counter for 8 mins while only server chatted on the phone). No list of tv channels, dirty glass left in room for 2 days, very limited gym! all in all quite disappointing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
lsibert, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Tigard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our property. I'm sorry you were not informed about the multiple restaurants located on our street - within walking distance - and the other conveniences located less than a mile away. Our complimentary shuttle service would have happily taken you to these and other services such as shopping malls and a wide-range of restaurants that are located within a 5-mile radius.
I am not entirely sure what you mean by "cafeteria-style room" as regards to our Bistro and am truly sorry it did not work for you. We are excited by the food offerings we provide and are looking forward to a brand new menu in the new year.
Regarding the lack of TV channels, we are in the process of upgrading our system to a new "Smart TV" system. Unfortunately as we are mid-stream, the channel listings are not in sync but hopefully you were able to enjoy the brand new 40" TVs. The front desk should have alerted you to that situation and I am sorry if they did not.
Thank you again for taking the time to comment about your recent stay. I hope you will give us the opportunity to Wow you the next time your travel to Tigard.
Liz Sibert

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This comfortable hotel is tucked nicely in some trees. Quiet, clean and the staff was very helpful. The beds were comfortable and the pool area very well kept. The Bistro was very quick and tasty for a light dinner. Nice selection of adult libations.

Room Tip: For noise, don't ask near pool area
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely wonderful, the staff go out of their way make you happy. they have a courtesy car that will take you where you want to go our particular conference had breakfast included which was incredible, so stay here

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights on points. I have no major complaints - except maybe that the beds were a tad hard, and the pillows were flat. Not the best sleep quality for me.

This is an older hotel, but the rooms were clean and the housekeeping ladies were really nice and did a great job.

The location of this hotel is ideal - right next to a Starbucks, and right off the I-5.

The hotel was mainly quiet, although I had young humans staying in the room above me - the floors sounded like wood frame, so I could hear all the jumping around. Thankfully that was just one night. My room was also facing the dumpster, which got emptied at 6am on Tuesday morning (thanks for the wake-up call!).

My room was also right above the Bistro, so I got some food smells from about 5 - 9pm each night (then I had to go get some! haha!)

All in all, it was a decent stay, and I'd stay again if I was in the area.

One thing to note: I was surprised by how understaffed the hotel was the weekend prior to the eclipse on Monday. A nice guy checked us in, but he was all by himself -- and by himself again the night before the eclipse (really!?!?) as was the nice fellow who was running the Bistro by himself (really?!?!). I know it was a Sunday night, but still.........when i called down to order food, there was no answer - so I had to make 2 trips down to order food and then go back to pick it up. He apologized and said he was making food in the back. Well, yeah - no wonder! He has to man the phone, take counter orders AND make the food!? Seriously???

There were about 3-4 staff members all standing around by the front desk chatting and saying hello when I checked out the morning after the Eclipse. Not sure why all the staff on a Tuesday morning - but only the one poor soul at the front desk on Eclipse Eve. I'm always curious why hotels keep staff there on their own...especially with a full hotel. But hey, I'm not a hotel manager, so what do I know? Hopefully there were no major snafus that this poor lone employee had to handle by himself...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family