Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$141
FindHotelUS$127
eDreamsUS$141
All reviews great view columbia river free glass of wine stumptown coffee view of the river wine tasting fresh fruit queen room comfortable bed bagels after a long day paula dam motel bridge pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

Great, private little hotel. I have stayed here several times for business trips. Always have prompt and polite service- very comfortable beds- great view of The Dalles dam, and I love having quick access since you park right next to your room.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Terry Uribe, Marketing at Celilo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Staying with us "several times" is music to our ears. Thank you very much for your continued business!

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I was underwhelmed by the reality when I arrived. I was in a Queen-size room which I knew was the smallest, but it was so small there was barely any room around the bed. Certainly there was no table that I could sit at to work on my laptop. The shower was small and leaked out onto the bathroom floor, and the bathroom sink faucet had a few places where water shot out to the side. I admit that upon getting into the room I checked the bed for cleanliness. I didn't feel it was worthy of the rating that Trip Advisor showed. Then the last thing that made me mad is the my queen room was $89 a night, but for some reason my sister's queen room was $66 a night. If I had known of this difference before we left, I would have been demanding the difference. I won't be back. The coupon book was nice, but apparently you have to ask for it.

Room tip: I guess all the 5-star ratings did not stay in a Queen size room.
Date of stay: April 2021
Terry Uribe, Marketing at Celilo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Let me apologize for the lack of training that you have experienced. It will be addressed. All of our rooms go through yearly maintenance including all repairs and deep cleaning. This area will also be addressed.
The passport does not expire, and at your request, would like to mail one to you. If you should be in the area of the wineries, a quick stop available for you.
Our queen rooms are very small for the economic rates, if you should try us again, let the manager know so we may upgrade you to a king with a view.

Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

We loved our brief stay here in The Dalles, OR. Our room was super, the staff awesome! Karlas recommendation of Sahara Pizza who delivered a delicious meal in record time was perfect after a long day of driving. Small hotel with a beautiful view. Definitely will be back. And I highly recommend you give them a try!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 167judyl
Reviewed 2 November 2020

We enjoyed the setting and the sights.
With all of the concerns about corvid you will love the cross ventilation in these rooms. When we first got in my wife opened a window on the river side, we propped open the entry door and had about 20mph winds blow everything out!
They work had to make you feel welcome.

Room tip: Take time to look at the river.
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Thomas I
Reviewed 14 October 2020

Easy access to room, nice people, great view. Quiet with view of the Columbia River. Will stay here again. Adequate breakfast and easy checking with friendly staff. Easy access to car. Would recommend staying here. Reasonably rates.

Date of stay: October 2020
Terry Uribe, General Manager at Celilo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with other travelers. We take pride in our property and our customer service, and happy to hear you received the full treatment. Be safe and come back soon!