Sweet Home Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Shanico Inn(Lebanon)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I stay every time I go see my daughter. And I always check in extremely tired. The Lady is very nice and the beds are so comfy. The rooms super cute and very clean
Thanks for the good sleeps I always get.
Lanola Wiese

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 66lanola
SweetHomeInn, Webmaster at Sweet Home Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I’m very pleased that you found our staff so friendly and accommodating. We take real pride in enhancing the guest experience with the best possible customer service, and I’m please we can serve you. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon. It would be an honor to serve you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed three nights at this motel. Service was very friendly, and helpful. The room had a refrigerator, and a microwave. And a nice TV with plenty of channels. The room was the basic, but it had what we needed for our trip to Sweet Home Oregon. The location is a little noisy, you can hear people outside your window. It was summer, and an active weekend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m glad we could serve you well and you like our friendly staff and all the amenities. Outside noise didn't distract you much. I hope you will place your attention on the many good things about our hotel and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

What can I say? It's the kind of place you'd expect in a small town: quite clean, conveniently located, but definitely nothing special. The staff was friendly. The bathroom fan (which you must run if you want light) was quite loud, especially in such a small space (the toilet and bathtub are wedged into their own enclosure).

I also found the mattress unusually hard, and woke several times with a numb arm or leg. If you're used to a hard mattress, I suppose it won't be a problem for you, but I recommend asking if you can try it before you check in.

Room Tip: (See comment re mattress)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
SweetHomeInn, Webmaster at Sweet Home Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Sweet Home Inn during your recent visit to our area.
We appreciate your review and also take your points seriously.
We regret the inconvenience caused whatsoever and we are addressing your observations related to the cleanliness and overall hospitality.
You shall definitely find the difference during your next visit.
We await your next trip to our area and promise a nice stay with us.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I have made it a yearly event to do some hiking in the beautiful mountains near Sweet Home (you should check out the marvelous multiple meadows of spring flowers on Iron Mountain) and always look forward to a stay at the Sweet Home Inn. I find the place to be charming, extraordinarily clean and the person at the registration desk to be very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
SweetHomeInn, Webmaster at Sweet Home Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Clean and spacious room. Friendly staff. Great amenities including microwave oven and fridge. Comfortable bed. Safe location. There was no complimentary breakfast. Altogether it was a nice and comfortable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SweetHomeInn, Webmaster at Sweet Home Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Sweet Home Inn.
It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit.
Nice that you liked the hospitality and overall stay.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,