See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2015

We were anxious to find a hotel after driving all day, that was clean, not too pricey and conveniently located within walking distance of everything...this was it. The front desk staff was very kind and helpful. The hotel is surprisingly quiet just one block off the "main drag", and everything we needed, including microwave and coffee maker plus newer TV was in the room. Bed very comfortable. A shelf to put our items was provided in the bathroom. Great water pressure in the shower, too! I would give this hotel 5 stars, but I hold back on 1 star because it does need some updating. We felt safe and comfortable amongst other weary travelers. I highly recommend this hotel especially for just a one night stop.

Stayed: October 2015
SweetHomeInn, Webmaster at Sweet Home Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

I used this motel for out of town guests. The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to accommodate several special requests. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Nothing fancy but nice. No restaurant next door but several within a few blocks.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Flare-n-me

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Best motel to stay in Sweet Home. Has what you need. Is very clean and the on-site owners are very helpful and friendly. I've stayed there five times now. Service is consistent. Beds are fairly comfortable. A good, safe place to sleep and clean up.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mdw771

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

On our two week plus vacation, we stopped here for the night. The place was clean and very nice to stay at. The bed was real comfortable & the staff seemed really nice. I would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Well worth the money
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandi M

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights on a trip with friends. The room was older, but clean and tastefully decorated. The staff was polite and professional. The grounds were well maintained and beautifully manicured.

There were not that many people staying at the inn. So, management was able to spread folks out.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank rocklvr03

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.