US$76
US$110
US$126
US$77
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights on a trip with friends. The room was older, but clean and tastefully decorated. The staff was polite and professional. The grounds were well maintained and beautifully manicured.

There were not that many people staying at the inn. So, management was able to spread folks out.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank rocklvr03
SweetHomeInn, Webmaster at Sweet Home Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

There are a few choices in Sweet Home, Oregon to stay, but don't expect Comfort Inn style or top of the line. I chose to stay for one night at Sweet Home Inn. It is about two blocks from the main highway. Location is easy to access and it is very quiet. Place is older, but clean. There's a few cracks in the plaster due to settling, but nothing that should scare you away. The room was nicely decorated and included a microwave, refrigerator, queen size bed, table and two chairs, a dresser, TV with a DVD player and satellite, along with a desk, and free wifi. There also was a hair dryer and coffee pot. Room has an a/c and heater that is easily controlled. Spacious for me. Water pressure was excellent in the shower, probably the best I have had in years and there was plenty of hot water. The room didn't have a tub, but I never use a tub when I am travelling. The vanity/sink area is roomy and separate from the sleeping area. Shower and toilet have a door to close off from the vanity/sink. Part of the rooms are one level and there are some other rooms that are in a two story building. I stayed in the one level and would recommend it strongly. I parked outside my door and didn't have any headlights shining into my room. I wasn't there long enough to use the hot tub or pool, but it looked clean. My queen bed was very comfortable (not too firm, but not too soft). There was a very young child next door to me, but never heard the baby until the next morning. So the walls are not as thick or insulated like newer buildings, but it was adequate for my needs and it was quiet while I slept. Staff was nice and friendly. When they first quoted the price it included the taxes, etc. and I was shocked, then she explained it included all of that. Price very reasonable for what they offered. I will stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Get a room in the single level. You can park right outside your room so it is extremely easy to carry in your luggage and you won't have other car headlights coming into your room. You also don't have people above you.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mary H

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you enough that you would stay with us again. Our goal is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. I hope you will tell others about our hotel and make us your first choice in the area for the future. We’ll be here for you, your friends and your colleagues when you need us.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had come to town and had we had to switch to this hotel BECAUSE the other hotel in the town had screwed up our reservations. They had even called us to confirm and then still screwed it up and then denied calling us until I showed them the number! This hotel had two rooms left and was so nice when we got there. This was on July 3rd so thankful we had a place to lay our heads!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways and that we were able to accommodate you when others couldn't. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times while visiting family. It's overpriced for what you get, but it's much better than a couple of the other spots in town. Meaning it looks clean and presentable from the outside and it's fairly easy to get to.

I'll chime in with the other complainants about the spa, sauna and the hours that they're available.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Bill F

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our hotel here in Sweet Home. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

The grounds are well maintained, and the place looks good from the outside for an older motel. I think the rates were a bit high for what you get at this facility. But I think it's the only game in town. And they know it.

It was adequate for a one night stay. No problem there. I needed to do wash, and they have a washer and dryer available for guests. A plus. Now the not so good.... In the older section (brick walls inside?) it can get a bit noisy. You can hear every conversation happening in the parking lot. But the thing that leaves the most significant impression was the uncomfortable HARD bed. It was a little softer than sleeping on the floor, literally. Also two really skimpy pillows.It did have a fridge, microwave, and tiny screen old-time TV.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo