Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$162
FindHotelUS$134
Hotels.comUS$133
Expedia.comUS$133
Lol.travelUS$162
All reviews cookies made to order breakfast bacon or sausage best westerns order omelettes great stop indoor pool road trip rooms are clean other hotels free breakfast oatmeal easy access night's sleep bed was very comfortable bw roseburg
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

The rooms were nice and the staff was extremely friendly the whole way I definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying there again. The property it’s self was beautiful and having the pool to ourselves was so nice!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 30 November 2020

I stay at this hotel a few times each year when I visit family. The staff is always helpful and so nice. The rooms are clean, and the location is great. I highly recommend staying at this hotel and enjoying the free breakfast!

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank scmellor
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

We have driven up from CA to our timeshare in WA many times over the last 25 years. This is my new favorite place to spend the night. We stayed here the night of October 29th, and then again on our drive home in early November. The staff was extremely helpful. They gave us great suggestions about places to eat. We had a pizza delivered to our door from Abby’s just up the road. The bed was very comfortable and very clean. There was a fridge, microwave, and comfy chairs. We also were able to have our dog in the room. In the morning we went to the breakfast area, and they had a nice selection of fruit, instant oatmeal, donuts, and breakfast burritos. It was very well set up with Covid restrictions in mind. There was a fridge with juices, and milk for coffee. It was clear that they were focused on details of what one might need. Mary and Andrea, whose names I hope I spelled correctly, were most helpful. Thank you for all the hard work involved to give us a really nice experience.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2020

We were looking for a stopover on our way from CA back to Seattle. We selected the BW Hartford Lodge because the hotel offers a free Electric Vehicle charger. The rooms were spotless, bed was comfortable and the front staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall, it fit our needs exactly. They have done a good job adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic, offering time slots for the pool, burritos for breakfast to carry back to your room.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

I am so impressed!! I was very reluctant to travel during Covid and I also have disabilities that make travel difficult for me. The hotel was clean and followed safety procedures. I felt safe and welcome. It was very quiet and easy to get a good nights rest. They were very welcoming to me and my service dog. My room was easy to access. I would highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: October 2020