Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$143
BestWestern.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
FindHotelUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
All reviews cookies made to order breakfast bacon or sausage best westerns order omelettes great stop indoor pool road trip rooms are clean other hotels free breakfast oatmeal easy access night's sleep bed was very comfortable bw roseburg
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020

We were looking for a stopover on our way from CA back to Seattle. We selected the BW Hartford Lodge because the hotel offers a free Electric Vehicle charger. The rooms were spotless, bed was comfortable and the front staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall, it fit our needs exactly. They have done a good job adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic, offering time slots for the pool, burritos for breakfast to carry back to your room.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

I am so impressed!! I was very reluctant to travel during Covid and I also have disabilities that make travel difficult for me. The hotel was clean and followed safety procedures. I felt safe and welcome. It was very quiet and easy to get a good nights rest. They were very welcoming to me and my service dog. My room was easy to access. I would highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Hotel was beautiful and clean. Staff was helpful and friendly! The person who checked us in, Andrea, was the best services employee I've ever worked with! We had 2 dogs with us and the pet area was perfect!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2020

We stayed one night on our way north. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning worked well. The sleep comfort was admirable, and the staff was friendly. With the COVID issues, we were surprised to find the indoor pool open..? Nonethe less, it served us well. I would say the only 'downer' was the area. Not a bad area, but nothing here. No quality restaurants or shopping for basic needs. The desk staff recommended a local Italian place called Pedotti's........no bueno. That's a separate review. Anyhow, if your in the area and need a quality sleep with friendly staff.....it's worthy....

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020

We self evacuated from Lincoln City, OR on 9/8, just before the fires shut down the roads out. We had to go 40 miles north to Tillamook to get over to I 5 and try to head home to AZ. We had hoped to make Ashland, but the freeway shut down due to new fires. We happened to be passing through Sutherlin in heavy smoke and ash, saw the Best Western, and pulled in. Estrella (I think) was absolutely excellent in finding one of her very last rooms for us and making us feel very welcome. Her phone was ringing non-stop while she checked us in, but she kept a smile and made it all work. She did mention that our location was on Level 1 evacuation alert!
The room was wonderful, the whole experience an excellent end to what had been a very stressful day. Thank you Estrella and Best Western.

Room tip: Any room in a fire emergency!!
Date of stay: September 2020