Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$62
PricelineUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
eDreamsUS$62
FindHotelUS$62
Agoda.comUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2020

This motel 6 is one of the best I’ve ever stayed in! The facility was VERY clean with comfortable stay about 10 miles North of Roseburg. The price is very reasonable considering $50/night plus tax. Crystal helped at the front desk and was very helpful with awesome customer. Honestly, this is one of the best motels I’ve stayed at in a long time!! Thank you Motel 6 for such a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Scaplan561
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Sutherlin, OR, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2020

Hi Traveler,

Thank you for positively rating your stay!!

Reviewed 28 February 2020

This is not the cleanest motel. Towels smelled not so fresh there was dust on the tv. I had asked the maid out in the hall for fresh towels and she mumbled at me and got upset, she said she couldn't be everywhere for everyone. Later on my niece was in the shower and started to scream. Raw sewage started to back up into the shower. When we had flushed our toilet the same thing happened to the people in the room next to us. When we called front desk they got angry and told us they were going to charge our credit cards because they said we flushed things in the toilet that shouldn't be flushed so now we have attorneys involved. I just don't recommend this place at all. It is turning into a giant nightmare.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank PrincessKryssi1

Hi Kryssi,

We are disappointed to learn that we fell short of your expectations. We take reports of dirty rooms very seriously. On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience.

Reviewed 23 December 2019

After reading a few reviews reporting comfortable beds, I chose this motel looking for a badly needed sleep!
One of worst hotel beds, even my young granddaughter was miserable! Too tired to move.
The young man at desk was very.kind. when I asked for clean blankets to try to pad mattress, he brought them right up!
He apologized for the bed.
At least he was helpful and kind, eager to help!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Newly acquired by Motel 6 and newly renovated. Very clean. Simple Motel 6 decor. A very nice mattress, (which is not always the case). Very friendly staff. The only downside is that somehow the maid missed the wall in the bathroom that was cover in a splattering of, what looked like, blood. I obviously did not have it tested, but it sure looked like blood. The desk was shocked when I brought it to their attention. Other than that, just what I wanted for a short nights sleep.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank William P
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Great truck parking! Close to food, and town. We stayed here for business, and it was easy to make reservation over the phone or online. Friendly staff, and clean rooms! Highly recommend staying if you need parking for large vehicles.

Room tip: Great parking!
Date of stay: July 2019