“Absolutely Disgusting”

Si Casa Flores
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Sutherlin
Cuisines: American, African, Mexican
Reviewed 9 June 2020 via mobile

was there tonight and have been going To Si Casa in Sutherlin since I was five years old. It took an hour to get a drink, the food was horrible, and when I was asked what was wrong with it I was told that it is the same cook that has been there for forever. So basically I’m wrong for not liking the food. I didn’t eat the meal and was still charged because I’m a “regular”. The salsa tastes like spaghetti sauce and there is no more pico because I was told the time before that tomatoes are too expensive. When Gabriel and Pancho were there this never happened. Needless to say I will never be going back there after being a loyal customer for 26 years.

Date of visit: June 2020
Write a reviewReviews (91)

Reviewed 22 March 2020

Si Cassa used to be fantastic! We loved it. But over the years it’s really gone down hill. They are out of things quite often, and the quality of the food isn’t nearly as good as it used to be. It’s really sad.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 10 November 2019

Best restaurant table of 4 all got served quick! Food was big portions for the price! Recommend coming here with family/friends

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 20 October 2019

a reservation was made the day before for a table of six. There was no table ready for us so we stood for 10 minutes while they cleared a table. After seating it was another 10 minutes before they came and asked for drinks. Another five minutes or so before our water came, five more before the chips and salsa were delivered. Don't know how long before they came to take our order, but we considered leaving and going someplace else where we might get fed in a decent amount of time. After we ordered, it wasn't all that long before the food arrived. There was no hot sauce on the table so I got up, flagged down the waitress as asked if they had a bottle of hot sauce for us. I then proceeded to see her wipe down tables, deliver water, and make three mystery trips to the kitchen. I finally had to flag her down again, as our meals were getting cold waiting for hot sauce. When she did bring it, it was just a small bowl of their salsa for all six of us. At that point I just gave up, ate the meal which was fine. The portions too ample, no one can complain about their serving size. We couldn't seem to get our tickets delivered so we ended up standing at the counter, some of us just left enough to pay the bill, others were still standing when I left.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019

I would recommend this restaurants to locals as well as those driving on Interstate5 as it is right off exit 136. There's something for everyone, probably over 100 items on the menu. Great taste and presentation, nice friendly staff, clean location, and fast service. I would not look for Mexican food anywhere else in town.

Date of visit: July 2019