“Love Smitty’s”

Smitty's Food Mart & Deli
Ranked #3 of 5 Quick Bites in Sutherlin
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Very casual place! Some very yummy food, sandwiches, wraps, salads, Mac n cheese, and much much more. I love the BBQ sandwich and the Reuben. Just a cute little layer back place to set and eat.

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 17 July 2019

Took a pitstop in Sutherlin on the way to Portland. We wanted a fast food place to eat and drove to the McDonalds, but noticed this local corner deli next door. Really nice counter service and the food was pretty good too. My son had the bacon mac and cheese with garlic toast and loved it. I ordered an apple, walnut, cranberry salad. Enjoyed that as well. Had a small sample of the golden potato soup and it was delicious! Sweet and friendly place to stop and eat. Would visit again.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Just happened to see the deli/store next to our hotel. A classic old-fashioned diner, but with the bonus of craft beer and growler fills. Our chilli was obviously freshly home-made, spicy and scrumptious. A hidden gem. Inexpensive too. And try the Old 99 Highway IPA!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered a number of things with this being my first visit. I bought food for me and two friends.I had one sandwich called the doubled that gave you 2 meats and cheese that was pretty good. I also had a chicken & dumpling soup that left a lot to be desired. It had no taste at all to it and was sadly disappointed.Their onion rings weren't much to talk about either. The cold pastrami sandwich had very little pastrami and my friend said he couldn't even tell it was pastrami either cuz there was more additions to it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2017

They have great sandwiches. My favorite is the Hula chick. Good service and and pretty quick. Small seating area inside or can take your meal to-go.

Date of visit: August 2017