Review in segments for fairness:
1. Staff worked hard at helping folks get what they wanted, even though they were busy.
2. Continental breakfast well done
3. Beds, pillows and towels were very good. Softest towels encountered in a motel.
4. The bad: Allows pets, which is okay if you have animals but sucks for us who are allergic.
5. Third floor is to be avoided if possible, as smoking is allowed for those who use marijuana. Stinks horribly and fills the elevator shaft, so you participate whether you want to or not.
6. Placed some of family on third floor, had to be moved due to heavy smoke odors.
7. Price for room is satisfactory.
8. Bathroom door doesn't open all the way as it bumps into tub about 3/4 open. May be hung backwards, but needs fixing.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking