All reviews front desk best feature waffles third floor would stay here again biscuits and gravy pet fee non smoking free breakfast king bed pleasant stay staff was very friendly comfortable beds road trip samantha eugene freeway
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Good-the staff was excellent, friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. We had brought our little dog along and he was made very welcome. The room we were given had a laminate floor which was very nice. Bad-the closet doors fell off when we tried to hang up our clothes. The bathroom was very small so we both couldn't get ready at the same time. Noisy-the refrigerator howled, the shower whistled when on and the heater had a loud click. The hotel itself is next to the freeway as well. Also, the next morning, the staff was very noisy early in the morning. My husband had to go to an event and I had hoped to have a little extra sleep but the noise started before 8 am so no dice.

I would stay here again as I have stayed in worse properties in Eugene but it would not be my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Alaina H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will use it as a tool to help improve our hotel for future guests. I am terribly sorry to hear that you were unable to sleep in and had some noise issues in your room. I will share your thoughts with the entire staff, so we can focus on being more quite in the morning. Also our maintenance engineer will be in your room promptly to handle any noise issues with the appliances in your guest room. Again, thank you so much for your thoughts. I hope we get to welcome you back again for a soundless night.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

I stayed there while my wife was having surgery, and the staff went above and beyond to help me out. They made sure that when I had to stay an extra night a room was available. They also kept me informed on how the streets in Eugene where. On Sunday the clerk told me the safest way to get to the hospital in the snow and ice. also I left a memory foam pillow and they called me and held it there until I could pick it up on Monday.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Alaina H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review about our team here. I am happy we were able to get your pillow back to you! Our team will always do their best to ensure each guest has a comfortable stay and if they are traveling during stormy weather, we always try to ensure each guest has safe travels. I hope we get to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

My family I stayed for a week while dealing with the loss of our grandmother. All the staff made our stay pleasant and where accommodating. Samantha and Laura specially stood out and helped brighten our darkest days. Thank you to all the staff and I look forward to coming back in the summer for my sisters wedding and happier times.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Hi Georgina,
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing review about our staff. I am terribly sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. I am truly happy that Laura and Samantha were able to make your stay and time in the area more enjoyable. I will be sure to share your kind words with both of them. I know we are all looking forward to welcoming you back again when you are traveling into the area for your sisters wedding.
Thank you again!

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I recently spent 5 nights here because I had no power at home due to an ice storm. I was so grateful to find a place because I had my 3 kitties with me. Some 'pet friendly' places only take dogs, and others will accept one cat, but not three. So I was happy enough to just find a place, but then the staff here at QI were fabulous--so caring and flexible and accommodating. The room was very comfortable and having a fridge and a microwave helped a lot. A special shoot-out to Nico and Wretha, who staffed the front desk during most of my stay.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Alaina H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review! We are always happy to welcome all pets traveling with their human companions, and we are extra happy we were able to get you all accommodated during the storm we recently experienced. I will be sure to share your kind words with our entire staff and make sure Nico and Wretha hear your shout out as well. Thank you again, and I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites for 5 nights. I came shortly after an ice storm. Power was out for over 20,000 people. The hotel was completely booked. I cannot believe the wonderful customer service I have received. FYI: They are very pet friendly for 10$ per pet. What a great deal for anyone with animals. All the employees go out of their way to make your stay pleasurable. I would especially like to thank the front desk, Nico, Wretha and Laura for their friendly customer service and Sarah and Becca and Nicole who cleaned my room and Samantha and Becca who served breakfast. I would definitely stay here again. Such a friendly, caring environment. The rooms are not fancy but they're clean and the bed was comfortable. The FREE breakfast was very good. I had egg and cheese omelettes, bacon, sausage, waffles plus water, coffee, tea and hot chocolate are complimentary all day. The location is convenient, parking and Wifi are complementary. I'm not sure how the rest of the world feels, but my main trait in a hotel is their customer service and friendliness. I stayed at a different hotel in Oakland, CA the night before I flew here. The room was more luxurious but the people at the front desk, cleaned my room and fed me breakfast didn't greet me with a friendly smile and make me feel as welcome as the Quality Inn & Suites. I can't wait to go back and stay there again!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family