“Soups are great”

Ali's Deli
Ranked #38 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The proprietist is a kick. She obviously loves her business and customers. The combo soup and sandwich are a perfect size. Check out her Russian gift store across the hall.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I love this little deli for it's expresso drinks, homemade soups, good ice cream and out of this world smoothies. I love the cute little blonde lady with the looooooong braids and fun accent. She is great!! The service is quick but it is not fast food, and the smile I always have on my face when I leave.
Give it a try and have fun.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I usually stop here on my way to Bend and grab a bite to eat. This time I tried Ali's Deli and I asked what was the most popular sandwich and the girls said the Sisters Turkey sandwich. It has turkey, lettuce, tomato, avocado with cream cheese, and it was by far one of the top five sandwiches I have had of all time and I am retired.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Horrible customer service from the owner... Went in during the annual quilt show and ordered a drink that had obvious sour milk in it. When I returned to the counter to see about getting it replaced, I was told that it was what I ordered and to go and enjoy the rest of my day at the show... I tried to explain that there was something wrong with the drink and the staff and owner would not hear anything about it. The owner completely ignored me and turned and walked away to the the kitchen. I asked if I could get it replaced and they just looked as though I was not standing there at the counter. I have never been treated so rudely in my life in an establishment.... Being in the service industry myself the customer is always right. After all we were only talking about a cup of coffee, not anything out of the ordinary. It would have cost pennies to replace it! I won't go back .

2  Thank start2day
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Stopped in for some homemade ice cream while we were exploring the area ... sure was glad that we did !!! Friendly service and TASTY ice cream at a reasonable price.