“Life Saver!”

Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Sisters
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fashioned after an old west livery stable, this family-friendly brew pub offers a wickedly good menu of chef-inspired comfort food and handcrafted ales. Salads, fish & chips, burgers, pizzas and more!
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Simply put...I was having a low blood sugar episode when we arrived...we went in and were promptly seated. I told the waitress that I didnt want to alarm her but I was in a bit of a bad situation and I explained what was happening...she immediately brought me a bowl of tortilla chips and a coke. I began feeling better after a few minutes and we ordered our meal. So, drama over and feeling more normal....the food was excellent, the service was great and the prices were very reasonable. Lets face it, this is a very nice brew pub with better than average pub food in a touristy twon...so the prices were a little higher than what I would call average. However, the food was better than average as well. It can be a little noisy inside, but it is a warm, friendly atmosphere. Hey, the bonus is if you want to catch a movie, the theater is right across the parking lot!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Wade the owner and Mark the kitchen manager worked with our group of 30 for lunch. They chose 5 great menu items and we submitted in advance so our meals were ready when we arrived. Our group had rave reviews of their food and services after our meal. We were in and out in 45 minutes. THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

This is the best food and service in Sisters, Oregon!!!! I highly recommend it! My husband and I were impressed with their service. We were greeted on arrival and wisked away to a great table. The inside was beautifully decorated. The food was hot and amazing! We enjoyed our dishes!!! High marks!!! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Well First to drive all the way there from bend kinda sucks; especially when you you get there and there is no atmosphere at all, its sterile and uninviting. It was Saturday at about 530 maybe 10 to 15 people in total with 4 or 5 servers and a manager that was chewing the hostess out in front of everyone near the kitchen area, very very unprofessional. The funny thing was she was the only one that was nice and inviting. Our server came over and she was a complete[--]. she seems disturbed that we didn't order our entree right off, we were there 10 mins and she had already come by 4 times to ask if we were ready. Finally I had to say no; I just want to order a app and some beer first we are in no hurry. she got all pissed and stormed away. Well I paid for that because my second beer actually took 20 minutes to get. Remember there were not alot of people there. "Well what do you want me to do its not like I can go behind the bar and get it!" is what she told me when I asked if i could get the beer I ordered 20 minutes before. Our apps came before my next beer did and let me tell you regular bar food is way better in a hole in the wall bar than this crap. potato skins were dry and tasteless and the wings were so over cooked the meat on the inside was dehydrated; gross! The knotty blonde was flat and tasteless not recommended. We actually had to get up and leave because of our servers attitude. I explained to the manager why we were leaving and he looked at me like I was crazy and stated that doesn't happen here. with a half hearted apology out I went NEVER will I patronize this establishment. This was the first time I have ever had to leave because of a arguing rude server. All The money in the world that the owner has thrown at this resort style establishment will not make a good brewery. Your employees will sell your persona and create a good atmosphere. this place failed miserably.

1  Thank wchad
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I love this place. I always stop by on my way over the pass. I wish they had one in Bend.