“Always a good time, always good food!”
Review of Clancy's

Clancy's
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Sherwood
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is one that has gone way too long for me not to have said anything about. Sherwood's local hangout and watering hole, but they often go over looked for their food. Fish and Chips, halibut fish tacos, sammies, soups (clam chowder is one of their specialties), but I think one of the most under rated things on their menu is the Clancy Burger. This is one that I honestly think could contend for the "Best Burger in PDX". I classify my burgers by napkins used, I give this one a five napkin on a scale of Five. I've had them all, Staniches, Helvatia, all the "designer burger joints. Some come close, but it's just an old time nasty (in a good way) burger. For lighter appetites, you can go with a single patty. If your'e ever in Sherwood and are hungry, stop by, you won't regret it.

1  Thank Cam D

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch here. Service was so good, our waitress gave us excellent advice on which beer we would like. Reuben sandwich was one of the best ever. Chicken salad was quite good but let’s face it, it cannot compete with that sandwich. Good thing my husbands sandwich was amply big enough for me to get a good taste of.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. I had three halibut tacos with jasmine rice and black beans. All of it was outstanding. My husband is very picky about pan fried oysters. These passed the test. We will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This pub has anchored Old Town's main intersection since the early 1900's, complete with the large, wooden, mirrored-back bar. Five or six big screens show sporting events whenever the pub is open. A full bar with an excellent Scotch and beer selection (and other liquors but those are my favorites), and a menu for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, and dinner. Try the corned beef hash and the Rueben! There is a room off to the side with video poker, and trivia night is Tuesday. The outdoor patio is quiet, though it holds tables for approximately 50.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Delicious Reuben sandwich the corn beef had soooo much flavor and sooo tender. Really friendly service. Very laid back. Outdoor seating available and sometimes there are . Lots of sports on tv screens. They have Boneyard beer on tap. They have a nice menu with lots to choose from. Irish pub serving burgers, salads, fish and pasta. They were also serving breakfast too and others seemed to enjoy it as well.