All reviews full kitchen an ocean view room pool and hot tub gas fireplace coast dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I arrive here after driving 4 hours to be told our room is not ready and they have no eta because they were booked the day before. Absolutely unsatisfactory. I understand this was a holiday weekend but the hotel should be appropriately staffed for weekends like this in a popular tourist town. C'mon!

Finally, we check in 2 hours later than normal check-in time. The room was a decent size but way over-priced. We had a double queen with kitchenette - stains on the carpet but overall clean enough - the beds were ok, however there was no AC. It got really hot and made it difficult to sleep. Don't waste your time with their resteraunt, 2 hours we waited before we walked out without our food. This place is a joke with no punchline. Management care is non existant and they didn't cut my bill lower like they promised they would. Do not stay here! It ruined our vacation! Also, good luck parking here as they don't manage their parking lot either!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Joshua H
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My friends and I received EXCELLENT customer service from the front desk agent by the name of Terrell. He was very sweet, kind and helpful. We very much enjoyed our stay at Shilo, and we are definitely coming back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We had a wonderful stay here at was very well taken care of. The staff was friendly and they treated our dog as they would a family member. We stayed for our anniversary and was treated to a bottle of wine and chocolates from the staff. Front desk (Rosie) and housekeeping (Bree) went our of their way to make sure all was great with our stay. The general manager even made a point of coming over and saying hello and hello to our Nico. He is a bigger dog, and it seemed to not matter the size, he got lots of attention. Seaside is a wonderful place and highly recommend.

Room tip: Go with a balcony room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We stayed for the weekend and our room, while having a beautiful Ocean Front view, was in pretty bad shape. You could barely open the sliding glass door to the balcony and that was only with a huge amount of force. The shower head was faulty and had very low water pressure. Overall, I was disappointed with the quality versus the expense

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in Seaside visiting family this weekend and decided to stop by one of our favorite restaurants from years ago..first of all a lot has changed since we had last been there and not all of it are improvements. The food was not nearly as good as I remember it to be and took ridiculously long to be done, but I will say our waitress Cassandra was wonderful. She was kind and friendly and went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple