Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
Agoda.comUS$128
eDreamsUS$128
Expedia.comUS$128
1,779 results
All reviews fire pit game room play structure ping pong salt water taffy river view cookies room was clean hot tub great amenities great place to stay enjoyed our stay free breakfast within walking distance hard boiled eggs staff was friendly few blocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The view was terrible I thought I was getting a view of the river. The bed squeaked ever time you moved. The people were loud above. You had to get an appointment to swim 30 min that was a big joke. The front desk was super nice except for one rude girl. The fire pit out back was nice. Playground run down and big kids playing with no supervision. Walking distance to everything. Excellent restaurant next door named dodgers. One elevator so you had to wait a while. I would not stay again it was the worst. I came from Arizona with grandkids to the beach.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherry Mccroskey, Owner at River Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I regret our hotel and service fell short of your expectations. I am sorry if you thought you had booked a river view room and we were unable to change your reservation. We appreciate you for taking time to provide your review. Your feedback helps us continually improve our services.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Feel embarrassed for the owner. Seen different room, bedding still dirty. Pullout had chips and sand and a dead bug in it. Dead spider squished across ceiling. Had to get cleaning wipes from front desk so I could clean it, they didn't even offer to do that.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am sorry to read of the breakdown in housekeeping service your experienced. I have shared your comments with out team so we can ensure this does not happen in future. Thank you for taking time to provide your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed one night and reserved a 30min pool spot in evening. It worked out well. Dog potty area very small but conveniently right outside side door. Take-away breakfast exceeded our expectations given the circumstances. Staff was really great—friendly, helpful!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate you for taking time to provide your great review. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Seaside.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very comfortable rooms, with a nice view of the river. I definitely would love to stay there again. Staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions I had. Short walk to restaurants and shops. I highly recommend this place

Date of stay: March 2021

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was so clean and nicely laid out. The bed was also very comfortable! The pool was open by reservation. There is multiple ways to access your room which made everything just that much for efficient. They are also pet friendly which we will be keeping in mind for our next trip. We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate you for taking time to provide your great review. I am glad you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to Seaside.