1,347 results
All reviews fire pit play structure salt water pool ping pong yogurt view of the river free dvds free breakfast cookies hot tub enjoyed our stay great place to stay nice amenities within walking distance staff was very friendly hard boiled eggs comfortable beds
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night during the May long weekend. It was a mother daughter trip for her birthday and the staff were so kind to put up a happy birthday banner on her door, as well as balloons and a card in our room. My daughter felt really special.

The room was nice and clean with two queens and a large bathroom. The first room we were assigned faced th parking lot which wasn't so great, but we upgraded to a room with a balcony over looking the fire pits and river. Much nicer!

We took advantage of their free dvd rental. Breakfast was good. Staff were very accomodating amd friendly. We would definitely recommend staying here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at River Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us this "AWESOME" review. I am happy to hear you chose us to celebrate this special day. I am happy to hear we accomplished our mission on making her feel special! I am glad we had a room to upgrade you to, so you could enjoy the river views. We are already looking forward to you next birthday celebration. Again, thank you for this nice review, and see you soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

The River Inn is an awesome hotel! Very clean, kind staff, great location, best of all it was a short walk to the beach!! It exceeded my expectations and I would gladly return. Thanks to all the staff that made my first trip to Oregon so amazing!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review. I am happy to hear we not only met your expectations, but also exceeded them. Glad to hear you found our location convenient. I will definitely pass on your kudos to the team on how amazing your first trip to Oregon was, and our property. Again, thank you for this nice review! See you again! :)

Reviewed 10 June 2016

This was my second visit to Seaside (to attend an annual ham radio convention). I'd stayed in another hotel the first time and it hadn't been a very nice experience, so I was ready for a change. There wasn't much of a price difference between "a nice room" and "a nice room with a view over the river and into the hills east of the town) so I went with the upgrade. I could not be happier! (please consider this to be in all caps). My room had a balcony with a great position to view the river, and still within three-four blocks of the ocean. Best of both worlds! Among the things I liked best about my room: I had a balcony with chairs; I could open up the door & windows & enjoy the nice weather; the bed was plushy and luxurious; and (this may sound like a small thing) the bath tub will actually hold a decent amount of water, unlike the usual run of hotels I stay in, where the tubs are so shallow I feel like I'm sitting in a puddle of tepid water rather than a lovely basin of lovely HOT water.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor, east side, facing the river.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this "LOVELY" review. I am happy to hear you had a nice stay with us. I am glad we had a room with a balcony we could upgrade you to enjoy our breath taking river views :). I appreciate you taking the time to leave us this nice review. We look forward to your next stay with us! Again, thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I was so pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Not one complaint! Many special touches. Everything was perfectly clean. The beds were comfortable, which I haven't experienced in a very long time. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. The continental breakfast was well rounded and having a hot option was a nice surprise. Loved that this place is on the fringe of town so it's not so hectic. Beautiful view of the river from the balcony. Be sure to request a river side room.

Room Tip: Ask for a river facing room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write us this nice review. I am happy to hear you had not one complaint. :) I am glad to hear you enjoyed our beds very much, as well as our continental breakfast. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Again, thank you for taking the time to write us this nice review. :)

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Overall, good value for money. Staff friendly and helpful. Just a short walk to the water and one block away from Broadway. Rooms large and beds comfortable.

We had some problem with the soap, shampoo dispensers as they tended to clog up and I prefer a real bar of soap to the liquid. But the salt toffee made up for that.

Room Tip: always like the top floor. do not like to hear someone walking on your ceiling
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple