See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I was so lucky to find this place. It's just a few blocks or walk down the promenade to the cutest little downtown. Check in was a breeze, we had 1st floor room efficiency with an amazing view right on the beach. The room was large with a small cafe table,coffee maker, and microwave, with cups, plates, silverware. We only stayed overnight and wish we had had stayed longer.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This was a very clean place to stay with a very nice view of the ocean. Just a short walk to the beach. The staff was friendly. We ate at a very nice small breakfast place that you can walk to. The dinner options we're a short 5 minutes away.

Room tip: Up stairs is the best views with no noise above. We stayed on the end room away from the road.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time staying at the Tides by the Sea. It was the perfect birthday present for me. My girlfriend and I really appreciated the fireplace, and the unobstructed view of the ocean. The Unfortunately it was overcast the whole time, so we didn’t get to see the sunset. All in all a great experience. I very much look forward to the next time we come here!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kyle p
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to grade The Tides as good!
The outside appearance of the units we stayed in are not encouraging, however, on the inside they are quite spacious with an updated bathroom, a washer/ dryer combination, convection/microwave and updated decor. I think the carpet could be done away with and just a few areas of touch up paint and the unit would be great! We were right on the beach area with a big window. There is not a deck or windows that open except for the small top one. This is a security thing I would guess. The unit did have a wood fireplace which we enjoyed and the initial presto log was provided. I liked the wood beams etc in the room. The grounds with the individual units are attractive. There is a pool but no hot tub. We enjoyed the views and the peacefulness of this end of seaside which is also close to the popular surfing area. There is a very good restaurant, a bar grille, a convenience store and golf in this area. Great access to boardwalk and beach access. We walked into town several times.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t anything special either. The pool looked really dirty and we didn’t get in it. The room was adequate. It’s close to the beach which was nice. Also, about 15 minutes from the promenade.

Date of stay: July 2018