2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$111
Agoda.comUS$111
TripadvisorUS$111
ZenHotels.com
Lol.travel
1,367 results
All reviews rocky beach enjoyed watching the surfers on the rocks sound of the waves fun to watch oregon coast get away downtown seaside bottom floor sliding glass door view is amazing our favorite place to stay electric fireplace heated pool private balcony love this place ocean front
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great place to stay! The rooms are simple but very clean with all the necessary amenities. You can sit on the lanai and feel as close to the ocean as if you were sitting on the sand. Watching the waves and watching the surfers provides hours of enjoyment. Reasonably priced for this close in experience! Definitely planning to return!

Date of stay: February 2021
Gorden Dreyer, General Manager at Lanai at the Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are so glad you enjoyed your view and your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have loved the Lanai since our honeymoon 39 years ago! We just sent our son there to spend his birthday. Such a wonderful place! I highly recommend this place for it’s beautiful views and quiet location.

Room tip: Try for 3rd floor corner unit
Date of stay: April 2021

We are so glad you enjoy your time here at the lanai. Congratulations on 39 years of marriage! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was amazed with the view of the ocean. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked the kitchenette that had a coffeemaker, stove, utensils, dishes & pans, toaster, and mini-fridge! I hope next time the pool can be open, but the kids and I had a great time for a last minute trip to Seaside.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your view and kitchenette. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always have a delightful time staying there. The view is incredible. I love the lights that shine out on the water at night (it's why I come) The location is perfect for travel up and down that part of the coast line. I come regularly to pay tribute to my daughter who died long ago. I throw roses in the ocean for her.

The staff are always friendly and helpful. The place is a bit 'dated' but that does not deter me. I would highly recommend the Lanai! I will go again and again. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled solo

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and the view. That's a beautiful way to pay tribute, and we hope to deliver the same great experience for all your future stays as well!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Short getaway. Had never been here before. Not really a fan of Seaside but the Lanai changed our mind. Out of the bustle of the town and in a little cove. Fantastic! Had a small kitchenette which we didn’t use but they had everything you would need. Will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we made Seaside a better experience for you! Can't wait to see you again!