Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$96
Agoda.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
FindHotelUS$96
eDreamsUS$96
PricelineUS$96
All reviews wine glasses wonderful stay convention center ruth office block beach aquarium motel ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021

We stayed here one night. I picked this place based on the reviews,especially about the friendly staff. Must have been different people. Ruth could stand to improve her customer service skills. We came at 2:30 to see if we could check in early. I got lectured about how I should have recieved a call the night before about check in at 4pm. I did,but she wasn't clear that the office didn't open until 4pm,which isn't a big deal,but more tact would be helpful. She also runs this place like she's a prison guard. I appreciate needing to keep an eye on things,but wow. Don't you dare be caught without a mask for a minute on the property. Too much control for my taste. I've traveled many different places through the years,and this was a first. The younger lady was really kind.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2020

Love it in Seaside. The staff at Hilcrest Inn do all they can to make this relaxing and do leave you alone unless you are in need. Will again next year for 5 out of 6 years. Thanks to all staff and Ruth for making this a great stay. Like the layed back atmosphere. Lots of shops and eateries. near buy, walking distance. The beach is 2 blocks away and so is the aquarium. Thanks again see you next year..

Room tip: No bad rooms.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020

Very Awesome office Staff, They Helped Us find a place where we could park our Trailer, and were very kind and helpful. They are located in a great location ,small walk to the beach and town. It looks like a very fun place if you have kids also, they have snacks in the office and games, Thankyou Hillcrest Inn

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 17 July 2020

This is a fantastic little Inn with superior people running it. They really are fantastic. The location is a short walk to everything in the 'tourist area'. The rooms are nice. Parking was good; which is often a difficulty at any beach. My sister also stayed here at same time, she told me how pleased they were with this Inn. If we return for a stay in Seaside it is certain we will stay at the Hillcrest Inn.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

2nd time staying here for 4th of July. We ended up staying 4 nights. Ruth was great. We had a bowl of goodies in our room when we arrived. Room was clean and stocked with everything we needed for the 4 nights. No room cleaning because of Covid-19, which was fine.

No complaints.. already booked for next year.

Hoping life will be normal by then.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miss121