Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
FindHotel
Official Hotel
PricelineUS$159
Expedia.comUS$159
eDreamsUS$159
All reviews fire pit pool and sauna board games salt water pool bunk beds super friendly staff within walking distance a great stay saline block lobby beach motel dog robes fireplace amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

Booked through Kind Traveler website who I love & read good reviews of Ashore.. our room 19 was cozy & rustic but the King suite mattress had no support & sloped downward, the only way to relieve that issue was to sleep near the middle of the bed! The fan was really loud in the bathroom & the AC was loud. Walls are thin but this is a 22 room motel so it’s a given. Thanks Ashore we still had a great time!

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank guccifitme
Reviewed 18 June 2020

Searching for options online, my family decided to stay at the Ashore Hotel in Seaside, Oregon.

Great choice!

This hotel proves how innovative and creative a restoration can be. The rustic remodel gives the place a character all its own. We stayed in the suite, plenty of room with our family of 4. Our daughters had their own room, TV, and they loved the bunk beds. My wife and I got a few decorating ideas.

Local pastries and coffee for breakfast, delicious flatbreads and fresh brews for dinner. Our bellies were full as we sat by the fire pit.

The heated saline pool and sauna were a welcome surprise. I assumed they would not be open, but luckily we brought our swimsuits!

Bikes are available on site to ride along Broadway or the promenade as well.
Best of all, a very short walk takes you to the beach. Next time we travel along the coast, I will be on the look out for their other locations.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

My boyfriend and I wanted to find a hotel around Seaside for our getaway and spotted this one. The room had the most comfortable beds and the room as a whole had a cozy modern feel. There was a TV in the room and downstairs in the lobby they had DVDs you could borrow for the night. They also had board games and a bar. We didn't end up having the food because we were out and about all day but the pictures looked delish! The rooms had a little coffee pot with local coffee, robes for the guests, and I'm pretty sure it was local soaps and lotions. The front desk staff was so helpful and sweet. The beds again were heavenly! We definitely will be coming back and making this a spot we go to whenever we decide on a little getaway! :)

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyed staying here and will be back. Nice memory foam mattress, two seconds to beach by walking, close to town stuff, what else do u need? Shower hot and great pressure. Quiet too. nice mid week special,

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2020

It was great. It was close to the convention center and the cost was within my budget. I loved the room even though I had trouble with the TV. If I would have read the instructions better I would not have had to ask the desk for help. She was great about it and came up to explain and show me how to work the TV.

Date of stay: February 2020