Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
eDreamsUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
Expedia.comUS$145
HurbUS$145
All reviews jacuzzi tub ocean front beach chairs the cottages full kitchen king suite people watch small kitchen within walking distance bed was very comfortable perfect location get away ground floor love this place great room visiting seaside the main street
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was never cleaned, absolutely used and filthy other than fresh bed sheets nothing had been cleaned, we didn’t even have toilet paper. I was very disappointed the new remodel is kinda a joke. I wouldn’t sit on the couch without putting a clean sheet over it, when the Jets turned on in the bathtub black flaky algae stuff came out. Food in oven microwave plus all dirty dishes. It was a very unpleasant way to start a vacation and then we had to wait another 45 minutes for a housekeeper to get there I put on rubber gloves and cleaned with the housekeeper because I just wanted it to a level of standard that they weren’t capable of. I was only offered 25% back and of my two night stay. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Taslema Sultana, Owner at Inn at the Prom, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. We will be looking into your concerns. Mary - Front Desk

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dog hair, human hair, dirty dishes left in the sink, broken fireplace, and broken shelving didn’t make it worth the price I paid! The view of the beach was the only positive! Won’t stay there again!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Taslema Sultana, Owner at Inn at the Prom, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, We are so sorry that you were so disappointed with your stay. We will be looking into your concerns. Mary - Front Desk

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room is very nice. Clean and comfy with a two person jetted tub!! The views from the ocean front rooms are breathtaking. Steps away from the Promenade for strolling the views and shops. Dog friendly!! Only thing is room definitely needed some maintenance. There was a missing smoke detector and lights that needed bulbs. Also the beds could be upgraded. Very firm. Definitely would stay again in a different room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry about any inconvenience. We will be looking into your concerns. Mary - Front Desk

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the location and price of The Inn at the Prom. Being able to use the fire pit to make Smores was an extra bonus! We stayed for two nights and everything was great until we left. Later that night I noticed a $150 charge. No body answered the phone, so I sent an email a received a message stating that it was because of smoking, biohazard cleanup (lots of blood), linen disposal and toilet repairs. My husband is the only one who smokes and he smoked outside; he doesn't even smoke inside at home. When I was cleaning up I noticed a bath towel had a small amount of blood on it and I left it on the tub. As we were leaving the toilet got clogged. The plunger wasn't working, so I closed the lid and left the plunger next to it. These are things that have happened at other hotels in the past and it was never an issue.
I emailed back and asked to speak to upper management, but I have been ignored and I can never get anyone to answer the phone. I was hoping to stay there again in the future, but that won't be happening.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Taslema Sultana, Owner at Inn at the Prom, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Thank you for your review. According to four of our employees who were involved in the repairs and the clean up, it was quite extensive. We are sorry you feel you had a bad experience with us, but we do feel the charges were justified. Mary - Front Desk

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

The king suite was a decent size but was in need of minor updating. The full kitchen had the necessary dishes and pots/pans but no dish soap or sponge/wash cloth to wash the dishes (no maid service during pandemic so we did our own dishwashing). If they aren't going to do the maid service they should provide the means for the user to do it. Minor things like no batteries in the remote control or bad batteries in another remote was annoying. When we arrived, the front sliding door was left unlocked and the screen door was broken. We have stayed in Seaside many times but didn't feel like our money was well spent here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Taslema Sultana, Owner at Inn at the Prom, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. We will look into these issues and get them taken care of. Thank you, Mary - Front Desk