All reviews river view room was clean within walking distance stay there again hot water cannon beach great price salt water taffy great place to stay great room king room staff was friendly downtown seaside road trip enjoyed our stay close to downtown easy access
Reviewed 18 September 2018

This hotel was very well kept. Clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was in a beautiful spot. The parking is right close to the rooms. I will definitely return next time I come to seaside.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Fantastic ! Wonderful to hear that your recent stay at Coast River Inn was a good experience.Yes, absolutely consider for future visits as we look forward to any and all of your future stays. Good news , and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and feedback :)

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Nice room, comfortable beds, in fact we will be buying the type of pillows that were on the bed. Not far from the beach, quiet area of town. Really enjoyed our 3 nights there, would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tremendous news ! Good to hear that your recent stay at Coast River Inn was comfortable and enjoyable . Thank you so much for taking time to leave this review and feedback. Hope to see you all in the future :)

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Coast River Inn for a few nights while in Oregon. The check-in was quick and smooth. We had the King size bed with a River view and it was perfect. The room was clean and the parking was secluded. The thing I liked best about this little Inn was the location. We planned to hit various sites along the Oregon Coast to photograph & Seaside was central to everything - Astoria, Cannon Beach, Ecola State Park, Hug Point, Tillamook Factory etc... Not to mention it was a short walk from main street and the beach. We had an awesome stay and would love to come back and stay here.

Room tip: River View
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Fantastic ! Very Cool. Great to hear that Coast River Inn was part of your perfect Getaway. Thank you so much for your recent stay at Coast River Inn and for taking the time to leave this review and feedback :))

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Possibly the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on. No screen on the window. The Jacuzzi tub was possibly the best feature of all. They need AC units in their rooms if for nothing else to remove the humidity.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent stay at Coast River Inn. I am sorry to hear that we fell short in some areas. We truly want all guests to enjoy their stay and strive to provide a fun and comfortable lodging experience. We do appreciate the review and feedback and will look into all items for resolve. Thank you again for this feedback :)

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Love the rooms! They’re so clean and feel so homey. I love the environment as well, the workers are so nice. This is a perfect spot for a weekend getaway, great prices as well compared to other hotels in Seaside! :)

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Coast River I, General Manager at Coast River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Great news! We love being part of s fun Seaside visit. Thank you for leaving this review and feedback. Please consider us for future weekend getaways :)