Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$133
FindHotelUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
eDreamsUS$133
Expedia.comUS$134
StayForLongUS$150
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Red lion hotels usually have good reputation but this place was the most disappointing. The room was disgusting and dirty, there was leakage going on and it looked like they just did the bed and nothing else. The garbage outside was overfilled and nothing else would fit. When we first got there the ladies were scattered everywhere and seemed like they were stressed and took a while to get one person booked in when there were two of them. We mentioned to the front desk the floor was wet due to leakage from sink she said it wasn't from the sink when it was and offered a different room but with one bed when we were paying for two. If your looking for great customer service and a clean hotel for vacation don't come here. It's the opposite here, overall would never come here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Inn & Suites Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Samantha,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear our accommodations weren't to your preferences and that we didn't respond as you expected to your concerns. Rest assured, your thoughts have been passed along so we can improve in all areas, and we hope for another chance to impress you going forward.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Don't stay here for your sanity and mine. 41 rooms not clean when we checked in, had to wait three hours for our room to be ready got put into different rooms until ours was ready, got into our room later that night, missing cable box, smell of cigarettes, one issue after another. I wrote out issues we had. They lack staffing. Lack of professionalism, lots of drama and chaos, getting paperwork was a mess. Lots of animals and tweaker staying, active construction early in the morning did not help anything. Whole place needs a hotel rescue. Carpets stained. Bathtubs dirty.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your check-in didn't go smoothly and that we did not have a room ready for you when you arrived. Please know that we mention on our website that we are a pet-friendly hotel and that we do not allow smoking on-site. If you see anything that contradicts the latter, please let us know so that we can ensure we are delivering our best experience. Housekeeping and maintenance are looking into your concerns so we can continue to improve, and we hope for another chance to impress you going forward.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

NASTY, dirty, filthy place.
The room wasn't ready at 4 pm check-in, they texted us at 5 pm with "ROOM READY"....we drove back to the hotel at 5:30 pm and the room was.....not even cleaned.
With no shame at all, they tried to give us a room that had trash still in it with empty bottles of beer on the desk!!! can you believe that? They don't even clean rooms from departing guests, so forget covid sanitation.
They said, "no worry we will remove the empty beers"!!!
The hallways are filthy, with trash all over, paint chipping off walls, etc...

The lady at the front desk was wearing a covid mask made with beads!! not joking...beads!!
They have absolutely ZERO covid sanitation procedure and standard.

If you don't mind getting a nasty & dirty room very late in the evening, thats the place for you.

No thanks....We left for a nearby hotel.

Room tip: terrible place, filthy beyond description
Date of stay: April 2021

What you have detailed is not representative of the fantastic stay we aim to provide. It's disappointing to learn that you decided not to stay with us during your time in Seaside.
Guest feedback is our primary catalyst for effective change, so we thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We assure you that they will be addressed for the comfort of our future guests.
Thank you again for sharing your constructive insights; we wish you all the best going forward.

Reviewed 9 August 2020

I'm overall happy with my stay.

First off, staffmembers Bobby and Dakota are the best. They made me feel welcome, and the hotel wouldn't be the same without them. They are kind and generous, and I hope their boss sees this and gives them a raise.

Second, the rooms are basic but comfy. Generally clean. I have high standards but I'm also fair and realistic. Cleaning day in and day out can wear on people. Note to housekeepers: remember to clean telephone wires, underneath bath handle/railing, and the inside of trash bins.

I actually didn't personally pay for my stay, but I do agree that prices are high, but prices are high in general on the coast. I can't say the particulars for what the hotel owners pay for the real estate, but I'm sure it's pricey for them too. Maybe. So, we can't blame the hotel for the prices necessarily. They have land and property to pay for, utilities and internet like the rest of us, and also have to pay their staff.

I would have liked a coffee/tea maker in my room, but I survived. The beds are comfy. Maybe some people might've been annoyed, but I enjoyed all the different shapes and sizes of pillows haha.

You can hear other guests through the walls, but for the majority of my week-long stay, only one night was it unbearable. I called the front desk and within 10 minutes it was resolved.

Overall I think it's a fair place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 28 July 2020

this place overprice for less amenities offered like the pool is close,junk breakfast,no housekeeping and maintenance service.Old rooms and bathrooms and room not clean.This hotel should lower their price for their service there providing to this customers during this pandemic

Room tip: walking distance to seaside beach
Date of stay: July 2020
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Inn & Suites Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear Maria,
We aim to impress every guest, so it's disappointing that we failed to meet your expectations.
Although we are unable to offer some of our standard services, we are still working hard to help every guest have an exceptional stay.
We apologize that you did not feel you received great value. Your remarks will be kept in mind as we are continually adjusting and adapting during these unprecedented times.
We ask that you give us another chance to change your perceptions with a stay that is nothing short of stellar.