All reviews sauna and steam room hour pool same rate double sinks kitchen sink extra towels bagels within walking distance stayed two nights beach town pleasant stay king suite room was clean and comfortable view of the river the breakfast area coffee maker off season
Reviewed 21 May 2017

First of all, didn't know I would be sent here when I got to the other Shilo was told we were booked here. What a disappointment. Was looking forward to a happy Mother's day, but ended up at this place. What was bad and disgusting was the bloodstained queen mattresses. Look in room 115 and look under the sheets. I will not be coming back. Not what I expected at all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This place was amazing in every way. Very helpful staff, great rates, 24 hour pool/spa, and check out at noon! Also coffee and juices round the clock with breakfast from 6 to 10. I could go on but this place speaks for itself. They even went above and beyond with acknowledging my son's birthday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We happened to end up here the weekend of the hood run. The hotel was older but clean and comfortable with perfect views of the ocean from our room. The promenade offers a ton of shopping, rides and food in walking distance. But the best time is spent at the Seaside Aquarium where we spent hours feeding the seals and learning about the local sea life.

Room tip: Clean friendly and perfectly located
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This was the perfect find. The new general manager, Alex has personality galore. The staff very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The bed was sooo comfortable. I was concerned because I brought my dogs that could be very barky. When I expressed my concern for the other guests they made sure they left the rooms beside me empty so as to not disturb anyone. That really lowered my stress level and was above and beyond what any other establishment has ever done. Anything I needed. From directions to suggestions on where to eat, the manager had. This will definitely be my "go to" place in the future.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

So thankful to the staff of Shilo Inn East. We were in a perfect storm of late arrival and miscommunication with our Airbnb house that prevented us from entering our rental. With a team of 10 tired high schoolers, I called around Seaside trying to find accommodations with no success. Shilo Inn East was gracious to help us with 4 rooms, extra roll aways if needed, and a reasonable rate for a Friday night, and a room for the dog. The rooms were very comfortable, breakfast was simple but welcoming, but hands down the best part of our unplanned overnighter was the very helpful and understanding staff. Thanks!

Date of stay: April 2017