2 people are viewing this hotel
US$332
Free cancellation until 28/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Ascend
SAVE US$89
Expedia.comUS$332
PricelineUS$332
eDreamsUS$332
All reviews comfort inn the river front desk choice hotels room was clean hot tub small balcony the main street within walking distance king room cookies would stay again shops and restaurants few blocks free breakfast the staff was great first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Like any other hotel we've stayed at, the place is ok. I say pricey for one night but it's close to everything. The only reason I booked here is because mybdaugjter loves to swim and when I called before I booked the room, they are the only hotel that has a pool that is open and they said that they book the pool ONE FAMILY at a time. When we got to our pool schedule there were 2 other families with us in the pool!!! Total No-no!!! If I had known they would do that, I wouldn't have booked here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Kathryn Riverfront Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bernadette,
Thanks for taking a moment to share your experience. Though we're glad you appreciated our convenient location, we're very sorry for any miscommunication regarding our pool policies. Your feedback is appreciated, and we'll discuss your remarks with our team. Nonetheless, we hope the rest of your visit was fantastic. Our team would be delighted to serve you again the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautifully remodeled, the room faced the river front which was nice. Perfect location, within walking distance of strip and beach. Was really happy to have the pool open, sad the fitness center and sauna isn't yet.

Date of stay: April 2021

We appreciated the opportunity to host you; thanks for choosing Kathryn Riverfront Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection. Our team is delighted you appreciated our beautiful accommodations, convenient location, and lovely views. We hope to welcome you back again when we can show off all of our awesome amenities. Thanks for your fantastic review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I couldn't have found a better hotel. The room was small but it was just me so I didn't mind, and I loved having a balcony. Being able to use the pool and spa was such a nice surprise! I appreciate that they found a safe way to make that amenity available during COVID. The best part, though, was the staff. Every single person was so kind and accommodating. I will definitely be back. Thank you for making my 24 hour vacation perfect.

Date of stay: April 2021

Thanks for choosing us to host your quick getaway. It's wonderful our exceptional service and awesome amenities were highlights of your stay. Our team trusts you had a relaxing trip, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Kathryn Riverfront Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I always stay here at this fabulous hotel! Very clean hotel! Jill made our stay here exquisite. It was my birthday plus we were celebrating our 25th Anniversary, Jill went over and beyond. All the staff at this hotel is very helpful and welcoming. The beds are comfortable and is walking distance for everything!! We have been coming here for 10 years now and will always come back here! Love you all!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sheila,
What a wonderful review to read, thank you for sharing! Firstly, we would like to wish you and your husband many congratulations on your 25th Anniversary! It was a pleasure to welcome you and your husband back during your most recent stay with us at Kathryn Riverfront Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection. Returning guests are always the biggest compliment and it's been a privilege to welcome you for the past decade. It's especially great to know that you find the beds to your preference as well as appreciate the friendly and attentive service our team provides. We look forward to passing along your kind words. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, and we can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

The price was great, very friendly staff (except the breakfast servers, they always seemed to be in a bad mood) room was clean, pool was clean.
Breakfast was poor, selection was slim and 1/2 the stuff was out from even the limited selection on the list.

We will return though!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Kathryn Riverfront Inn, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Tori,
Guest satisfaction is important to us, so we're happy to hear you felt welcome while you were here. It's also great to know that our attention to cleanliness impressed you. However, we apologize for any concerns about breakfast, and we'll look into your comments further. The next time you're in town, we invite you to stay with us again.